Funny stuff in the horror movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jennyanderson
Ok, this is the thread where we discuss the funny things that actually happens in the horror movies. I'll start first...with one of the "Friday the 13th", yes people it's FRIDAY THE 13TH.
Ok, this is from Jason X, yes I know there were a lot of funny stuff in there but the one that I found the most funniest was the scene where Jason is trapped in that virtual reality game, and then there was this two bare chested girls who were actually giggling at him and saying "yeah, we love pre-marital sex" and then he got pretty mad and started pounding them against the tree and everything.... I was actually laughing my head off.eek!
And this one is from Freddy vs Jason, actually the whole concept of this two killers being scared of each other was what amused me the most, and my friends agrees with me and admits that they also found this concept very funny too. big grin

Lord Soth
All of the Fri. the 13th movies......Everytime someone attacked Jason, I had the strange thought that Jason would go: "Grr" dispassionately

samhain
Super-Freddy in Nightmare 5 is hilarious. Although most of the things that Freddy says in parts 3 and onwards are cheesy one-liners. rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

zombieman
Freddy VS Jason: "aren't you coming", Freddy: "Its not my fault"

jennyanderson
OK, I'v got another one, this one's from Freddy vs Jason, you know the scene where Jason is tied in that van, and they were taking him back to Crystal Lake, and then he was having that nightmare where he was drowning, and then they were all worried that he will die, and then they were arguing who should be the one to give him the mouth to mouth? eek!
That was pretty funny too. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

papabeard
Its not a horror film but i like the part in Robocop 3 , when there are 2 guards in the station and one says to the other "do you have a light" and robocop walks in with a flame thrower and says "ALLOW ME SCUM", and burns the guards up, I was actually laughing out loud at robocop 3 and not because it was awful.

DeNiro
the part when the black girl is making fun of freddy in f vs. jason saying he has such a tinie tiny wepon and jason has a huge long machete and then freddy just points and she turns around and jason hits her aginst the tree that was just great.

and another good line from a movie that wasnt a scary movie but was like a scary movie was beetlejuice when beetlejuice is saying i hope u like iltalina and then he turns around and noone is there and he

ooo com on a guy just needs a lil help around here. and yells bunch of losers and kicks the tree and the tree falls and he yells "nice fu*cking modle"

SaTsuJiN
funniest thing for me was the cheesy skeleton of that girls mother in I think part 2 or 1... all it did was lift its burnt dead arm up and sink into the bed.. I was laughing so hard laughing

Lord Soth
A lot of GhostShip was funny, mostly b/c of Dodge and Munder

Voorhees
I thought when the guy in the wheelchair in TCM gets blown down the hill by the MacTruck while hes trying to take a piss.

Voorhees
Now THAT was funny!

Scrappy Doo
Super Freddy is probably my favorite Horror Movie scene, followed closely by the scene in Jason takes Manhatten when he kicks the teenagers stereo.

tabby999
i dunno i recon in Jason X when the head scientist thinks giving Jason his machette back would stop him from getting killed. oh and the robots nipples falling off. and the guy calling the next war the "microsoft conflict"

supershane
i liked the part in jason x when they think they killed him by sending him out to space and then he punches a hole in the wall and then the really hot chick is holding on to the floor then she says "this sucks on so many levels" then she gets suck out into space that was pretty funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.