Hedwig says goodbye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faye Valentine
I read this in a brazilian site and I'm sad... sad

"Hedwig's sosia says goodbye: one of the owls that acted as Hedwig at Harry Potter's movies, Georgie, died with 13 years old. She used to live in a owl's center, the World Owl Trust. The center, after the first Harry Potter's movie, started to receive a lot of letters from kid's parents ordering owls for Christmas. The center's director, Tony Warbaton, said: "I may be exagerating, but Georgie was really a very special owl and everybody loved her, specially me. One thing is right, she'll never be forgotten".

luna050
R.I.P

starprincess366
awww, how come i never find out about this stuff. hedwig didn't have a big part in the movie but the acter who played dd died. *sniff* every1 is eather going to be dead or quite cause the kids r gettin o old by the time that book 7 comes out, the kids will be in there late 20s. WHY!

hotsauce6548
pooopie he was cool

frootlooplucy
awwsad well, at least georgie got her moment of fame.

LindsIsTightK
Awwww that's so sad sad I always go all soft when animals die, and now the owl who played Hedgewig? It was bad enough when the actor for Dumbledore died, I even cried then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.