if u could be ne one on KMC who would it be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
this is a ripp off of the other thread kicking that says if u could be ne celeb for a day well this is if u could spend a day in another KMC members life who would it be and why

me i would have to say i would spend the day as KidRock cause he reminds me of me. and likes the same stuff. Or TH because he gets all the ladies he wants big grin

Shoukan
Why don't you just be youself...

Instead of wanting to be someone on this site.

DeNiro
it is just a joke like if u had to switch bodies with someone from this site who would it be

KidRock
i would love to see the life Tex lives! lol

The Force
well i have a pretty good life, here, i'm kinda popular, i guess...

Gravity Kills
That is a hard qustion to answer. There are some good people, but I guess it would be TH.

Bhang
I would switch bodies with BKK and go hide in a closet. evil face eek!

Espantada20
Hmm......If I could switch with anyone.............I think I would be.....................umm..............my damn self.There's no one I want to switch with.I'm content as myself.

Lord Soth
I prefer bing my own sarcastic self big grin

Tired Hiker
For those of you who chose me you'd be stoked because I'm about to go on a two week vacation! I think I'd want to be Fire or Niv or anyone who lives outside the US just so I could get out of here for a while. You know, take a break, drink some Belgium beer or hang out with wizards and Hobbits. roll eyes (sarcastic)

FrEaK.COM
myself

Tired Hiker
I was thinking that this change would only be temporary, if otherwise, I'd just stay myself, TH True.

Fire
hmmm Ush, Mechy, Corran or TH

BidMyBlood2Run
I would switch with Lil for a day

VallejoKid707
i would be anyone that everyone knows and loves.

Fire
lol

if everyone knows you that aint a good thing

I can fairly say that a lot of ppl know me, by this I don't mean they all like or love me. But I can say that I have a very large group of friends whom I all like and who all like me.

Bhang
I would find Boonie and and switch with her, THEN lock my self in the closet for a couple of hours

wicker_man
Sounding totally boring, i'd like to remain myself the reason being if i was to become another member i'd probably still be inquisitive and wish to be yet another person, one of the main aspects of visting a forum is to meet other people work them out and hopefully they will do the same....we are all our own unique selves. Respect to you all.

Tex
I'd just love to be inside Corran, deep inside smokin'

badkittykitty
laughing out loud *goes and hides in closet* laughing out loud

DeNiro
tex is scaring me but ne way i wouldnt want to be ne one else but this is just a joke i mena just name someone it isnt going to happening people so stop being so unfun stick out tongue

Corran
I'll take that as a compliment and be happy in the fact that Tex would have trouble being deep inside anyone.

badkittykitty
I think I like to be corran too and go through his albums then mail them to cleveland,so by the time he was him self again Id have all his fabulous music. wink

Corran
Hmmm, a cunning plan if ever I'd heard one.

Friend44
If I could be anyone in here for one day, I'd take a young girl. I would then smoke pot, drink, have sex, steal, get arrested. THEN - ZAPOW! She opens her eyes and wonders who's the bastard who took her body and messed it up...

badkittykitty
teehee okay ill just make copies...couldnt deprive you! smile

saucybird007
ummmm..... I think i would be........ Me?! blink stick out tongue

Asami
The richest person on the site.

must_kill_Santa
me coz its my bday and i love presents

Treehuggerjanie
freind44, im a resonably young girl(13) but beleive me, i dont miss out on drinking and everything!lo lx

mechmoggy
I'd be Gundy, only so I could spend the entire day looking at myself naked in the mirror. wink

total metalhead
to be honest, i wouldnt wanna be any of you sad bas tards!!!!!! stick out tongue

saucybird007
^ Total stick out tongue

nazgulinthedark
uh, i'd be korri, every one loves korri

Matrix_man
id be Raz.....evil face id love to be a mod around here...

Matrix_man
naz> so true....

silver_tears
laughing out loud

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

Lord Soth
On second thought, I'd like to be Kes, BF, BKK, or anyone who's a moderator. That's be fun to wield power like that!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Pablo G
"Pretending to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

Lord Soth
This coming from a person who commited suicide.

all jokes aside, Kurt's right. But, it is just a hypothetical question

mechmoggy
I can't understand why people wanna be a mod for the day, its not as glamorous as you think.

Sure we get free booze, tickets to all major sporting and music concerts, members of the opposite sex throwing themselves at us 24-7 and tons of cash, but its not all its cracked up to be. wink

silver_tears
and yet so many of you spend all their time here wink

mechmoggy
That is a mere koinkydink Silver my dear. whistle

silver_tears
I bet angel

Celsius
OK!!! If I was to swap bodies with anyone......hmmmmmm. It would probably be BOONIAE!.........evil face Guess why......evil face

Neo_Version 7
Coz she's hot!

Corran
coz she has a far superior intellect to you??

Lord Soth
fun fun funny fun fun

total metalhead
you are wise

Lord Soth
Why, thanx-ness, Metalhead!

el_barto
anny mod

BingaBonga
i'd be BingaBonga! And look, my wish came true! happy lol laughing out loud

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

silver_tears
i like being me big grin

Lord Soth
Lord Soth, Knight of the Black Rose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.