Cannibal Holocaust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zombieman
Anyone seen the uncut version? Who reckons it should be banned!? I think it sends a powerful message about the atrocities being committed by american film makers in native countries at the time it was made, but was there really any need for that bit with the ****ing turtle!!? Christ!

BackFire
yes, there was a need for it, it added to teh autheticity and realism of the film.

Plus the turtle would have been killed by them anyways, they killed it for food since they were out in the jungle for so long, they just decided to film it and throw it in the film.

It's a great film that I think every horror fan should see at least see once.

zombieman
I don't think it should have been cut but there was far too much detail, its hard not to look away, its where to draw the line

h0ck3yh0rr0r
great movie.

zombieman
Holocaust or Ferox? Holocaust in my opinion, was far more realistic

BackFire
Ferox sucked, lol. the animals deaths were sooooo obviously over done, they just threw them in there to try and keep up with holocaust.

wicker_man
Is this the film with the splinter in the eye scene?

zombieman
In Ferox a guy gets stabbed in the eye, dunno if thats what your on about: http://www.horror.com/media/data/507/1cannibalferox_143.jpg?7133

BackFire
No, that's Zombie

zombieman
cos there was an error!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.