whats your favorite holiday and why

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrEaK.COM
mine is christmas because i love presents and seeing my family adoyal rules

Fire
X-mas definatly

FrEaK.COM
yay for xmas

Bhang
Halloween! Best damn holiday of the year!

Never been a big fan of Christmas though. Must be that star on my chest..hehe

Fire
lol

well all the snowy like thingies, the warm music, the candles, the gold and silver, the red and green, who doesn't love it

The Force
mine is Christmas, and just because

N.Tonks
mines christmas because it's in the winter, so you can snowboard and it's not burning hot.

Schizo_n_me
It is here..... miffed

dave123
xmas smile

Friend44
I don't know if this fits your question but anyway... My fave is my vacation hollidays because it's long.

jacksparrow22
i like x-mas because i go skiing and snowboarding and i get presents (and my best friends super sexy cousin visits!!!)

FrEaK.COM
well your christmas is set lol

beaujay1
I love Christmas because of the overall happiness that goes around... PLUS!!!! This year im getting some pirates of the caribbean gear! laughing out loud

badkittykitty
ditto! stick out tongue

clispin
mine is christmas, family, presents and PANTO IN TWO WEEKS YEAH!

Darth Nauj
Mine has to be Halloween. Dressing up in costumes, haunted houses, scaring little kids, cementarys, and candy is just plain awesome evil face

s|m
New Years eve big grin

digipus
X-Mas ... if it has the right spirit ... unfortunately it's losing a lot nowadays ... but the most beautiful memories bout x-mas I had as a child

§P0oONY
Valentines Day 'snot a holiday...

Darth_Otaku
New years Eve!

SlipknoT
Halloween because Horror Movies are on sale and just the time of year kicks ass and CHristmas Because I get stuff.

Storm
Christmas

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Jana
Christmas. happy

cking
Christmas

Yoshi Fanatic
What is your favorite holiday?

TRH
Halloween

charlemagne9746
Any holiday that gives me a day off from work...lol

Other than that....Christmas time...I just like the atmosphere and high spirits of other people around that time of year...it's also a depressing time of year for me too.

colonelf40
Christmas
Easter
Both Eids
Holi
Diwali
Vahsaki
Holloween
Pakistan Independance Day 14/8
New Years
Bon Fire Night

Röland
Christmas

DigiMark007
1. Halloween
2. Groundhog Day
3. Free Comic Book Day

...that's about it.

Commando Queen
th efourth of july and christmas

Raelin
Halloween and Christmas.

Valentines Day....should go rot in hell. Actually, if we had a Halloween version of Valentines Day...that would be the shit.

Impediment
Halloween and New Year's.

Punkyhermy
eid and christmas.happy

Raelin
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
eid and christmas.happy

Eid?

miss_swann
Catholic Christmas, even though it's just another day of the year for me but everyone else is happy! big grin

And of course I love Orthodox Christmas becasue finally I get all my presents after everyone else!

Thousand

Strangelove
Arbor Day, bitches 313

ADarksideJedi
Christmas!Then I c an say Merry CHristmas to everyone I see!jm

Guilty Gear
Christmas cuz it's da prettiest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.