Who thinks dumbuldore will die????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

firenze
Who thinks dumbuldore will die?????????? sad

Luna150
I do, I dont want him to of course but i think he will

LindsIsTightK
I think it seems to obvious to have him die. Also, having him die would be heart renching because he is now the only male figure Harry really has to look up to for support. They already took Sirius from him, let's hope they don't go any further.

I know that I personally will break down in sobbing tears if Dumbledore ever dies.

Kristina
Yes, killing Dumbledore would be kind of obvious. But I reckon he will die in the last big battle against Lord Voldemort.

firenze
yeah i think he will loose a duel with Voldermort sad

crazy_rock_chic
sad i think dumbledore wil die,i dont want him to but i think ur rite i think he'll loose in a duel with voldi

frootlooplucy
i think dying is too obvious for Dumbledore... i think, in the final book, when Harry has defeated V (because of course harry is going to win and survive... yes... yes?) Dumbledore will say "my work here is done" or something, and disappear from the wizarding world forever, BUT still be spotted from time to time, as a muggle. but no one will know if its really him.

utonym
He's not the only male support that Harry's got. He still has Hagrid. Dumbledore has to die; everyone relies on him way too much, and nobody thinks they can win without him. Everybody's hiding behind him, so he'll probably die in the next book, before the final fight.

Luna150
I would think that dumble would be dying and tell harry to kill voldermort or some last words of wisdom ten harry is filled with rage or confidence and kills voldermort but i havent heard of a slow death in the wizarding world.

Ariadne
I think that Dumbledore will die because that would be the ultimate test for Harry. He's lost all these people that he cares about, but he's at least had Dumbledore to go to for help and advice. If Dumbledore were to die Harry would probably have to face Voldemort alone.

frootlooplucy
yeah, i think he will face V alone, and then D will turn up and because V is gone, D has no reason to be around and so, because he has tired of magic and the magical world and all its complications, he retires to live peacefully as a muggle. But of course, the magical community wont know this. itll be a mystery smile

crazy_c
I think Dumbledore will die because in the last two books it kept on sayen stuff about how old and worn out he looked.

Ariadne
Whatever Dumbledore does in the end, I definitely think that it will be a mystery, or something that only a couple of people know about. He seems like the type that would just want some peace and quiet.

hotsauce6548
i do not want dumbledore to die (i dont think anyone duz) but i think he will cuz everybody is always saying things like "We'll be safe as long as we have Dumbledore," so i think after Lord Voldemort dies, dumbledore will die 2

Kristina
I like the idea of Dumbledore living as a muggle ;-)
But hotsauce's got a point, it's mentioned that people are as long safe as they have dumbledore in all books.

sadge
i think that while fighting with voldy dumbledore will die and harry will see him die and get in such a temper that he kills voldy maybe an unforgivable curse (wink wink)
or dumbledore will just defeat voldy and then die and harry will scream

Antaraka
Well Dumbledore will probably die, seeing how hes like 675 years old, quite old.

sauron
i have written a death scene for dumbledore on my pc

should i/ would i be able to post it here

firenze
I think that one of Voldys death eaters will get dumbuldore once he's through with voldy sad and i think it will be bellatrix lestrange or wot eva her name is

sauron
o, a death eater would not have the power to kill dumbledore, if you remember moody in book five he says loads of power is needed, anyone who did it on dumbledore would merely make his nosebleed

Ass Goblin
i think he will die saving harry and then harry will kill old voldie

sauron

sauron
wrote that myself, tell me if anyone thinks its good, cause im thinking of doing more

firenze
I recon jk should put that in the book

sauron
put what in, my little story big grin i hope you meant my little story

DracotheDragon
Dumbledore can NEVER die, im ashamed of the people who said he would. Wheres ur harry potter faith?

firenze
yes sauron i ment your story big grin

sauron
oh wow, confidence level soaring,

im gonna carry it on now, post the other one in the how should voldemort die, im thinking like not instant, but cruel and slow, but that would mean a death eater wiuld do it, i have idea, so im going to carry it on now

shaber
Sauron, Dumbledore calls Voldemort "Tom" in order to belittle him.

Dumbledore is 150 years old, according to Rowling.

I imagine that Dumbledore will suffer no worse a fate than death. The pathos of Sirius dying was diminished by the fact that in a world with Dementors, the best thing for anyone would have been to not have been born at all and the next best thing to die as soon as possible to be beyond the Dementors' reach.

sauron
and what is that spposed to do with the story, couldnt understand it too well

nazgulinthedark
that was a wonderfull ending sauron! *applause*

shaber
It was a better imitation of Rowling's style than that fake Harry Potter book five that appeared in China. Even so, Rowling's major characters tend to be more reticent than that...

firenze
how do u know that dumbuldore is 150 yrs old??????????miffed

shaber
Rowling said so.

sauron
well im doing my volde death scene now, any suggestions as too how i should kill him

nazgulinthedark
slow and painful, harry has to kill him, uhh, put ringwraiths!! uh maybe death eaters somewhere in there, but ringwraiths are a must!

sauron
ringwraiths lol, o...k can i put dementors instead, in my imaginative view of them they look like wraiths

firenze
I rekon u shud make it that all voldes death eaters rebel against him or somtin like that

shaber
Maybe they'll find out that he is an half-blood.

Voldemort is not the root of ALL evil in the wizarding world. I imagine that he won't be essential to the final phase. I should think the wizarding world needs a complete overhaul.

burlyman
didnt the old guy die, so speilberg got a brazilian actor to play her already? huh

ab012f9448
Dumbledore died? Man these guys sure know how to ruin things for ya.

burlyman
do you see what im talking about know?! GEEZ.... sad

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing sauron's story was good!!!laughing
dude,next time tho,try writing in paragraphsstick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.