A Test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
never mind. cool

ToMacco
Apparently, someone made it so i couldn't capitolize my letters. that's a little immature, don't you think? i did that crazy captialization thing for about 2 hours, just to see what everyone's reaction would be.

obviously, i pissed someone off. it ain't cool to edit an opion, more or less edit when someone simply captiolizes their letters. can't we all lighten up a little? roll eyes (sarcastic)

let's try to have some fun around here, guys and gals. i'm only trying to bring some difference into this forum. i was trying to be a little unique, that's all (just to raise a few eyebrows)

i've been patient and understanding about the need for posts being in certain places, and even to cut out the foul language. but to get all fired up because i switched captial and lower case letters for a few hours, is stupid.

it's understanding that we should keep orginization, but at the same time, let's not cut out originality too, k?

no hard feelings rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
If you have a case to make, take it to the mods. It;s their call, after all. And if in their opinion you were irritating people (and people WERE irritated) they are within their rights to stop you.

ToMacco
whatever.

queeq
Raz never ceases to amaze me.

Texas
He's a genius smokin'

finti
board police big grin

queeq
Board Stasi. big grin

ToMacco
i think there are some people that take this forum a little too seriously. raz did it huh?

Ushgarak
I don't think the rest of us could have done it, no.

ToMacco
oh well. captials or no captials, i'll think of some other way to piss you guys off big grin evil face

King Jedi
Just be yourself. evil face

finti
just show us your face and we get a laugh instead

ToMacco
. . . don't hate me because i'm beautiful. wink

yerssot
cough cough

Raz
Actually ToMacco, the addon that fixed that uPPERCASE problem has been removed for more than 9 hours.

yOUR uPPERCASE pOSTS wERE vERY aNNOYING.

finti
no but we gonna end up pity you

ToMacco
It was pretty funny to watch how angry some of you got. I was with a friend, and I said to her "Watch this. This is gonna piss them off." Sure enough, here we are!

Some of you are so fun to toy with! laughing out loud

ToMacco
Well, I'll be damned! My captials work again. nOW i CAN GO BACK TO THIS. I'm just kidding wink

yerssot
laughing out loud laughing out loud Oh! you were serious?

ToMacco
roll eyes (sarcastic) I knew that was coming. And I figured it would be you to do it, yerssot. What a smartass! embarrasment

yerssot
I know

ToMacco
big grin wink

Gundark
Font controls can be dangerous things.

queeq
Controlling To seems to be a hard thing. Time for him to die, I think.

ToMacco
I won't die for a long time. I'm like the Energizer Bunny! big grin

mah
"that won't be enough sir. you will not survive this" laughing out loud laughing out loud big grin

queeq
And mah brings in the back up. big grin

ToMacco
I've got my hand on my lightsabre. Don't make me use it. wink

queeq
You forgot the batteries.

ToMacco
*ToMacco ignites sabre* I'll 'battery' you!

Ushgarak
*Tomacco sabre goes out*

ToMacco
*ToMacco shakes his head.* Damn!

mah
"yousa in big doo-doo this time" laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

i'm leaving for today now, good luck with your sabre, To, and may the force be with you big grin eek!

queeq
*hoses To down*

ToMacco
*ToMacco lays down and takes a nap*

queeq
In a puddle of water.

Gundark
*drags ToMacco down to the lab* Your turn, old boy.

Texas
ha ha ha, give him the old 'mummy treatment' evil face

Ratcat
Personally, I find the attention seeking habit of capitalising random or sequences letters to be an immature and pointless exercise.

All it says to me is 'skip reading that post, it's probably pointless anyway.

Well, that's my $0.02. Take it or leave it.

Ushgarak
Was someone talking about giving away money?

Texas
I dont think it's that bad. In the GDF, 98% of all posts are pointless. I could understand if capitalizing all letters caused a problem with the Forum, but if it's just annoying to some, it shouldn't even be an issue.

Ushgarak
Yeah yeah yeah... let's focus on the money RC was giving away...

Texas
Wow, I hate to think how you would act if RC was giving away a quarter big grin

Ushgarak
Hah! Now, that's just crazy talk!

Texas
*dangles a quarter infront of Ush*
Dance for me you little boy! Dance!!!!
Bwwwaaahahahhaahahha!! evil face

Ushgarak
Try a 50p piece and you may have a deal.

Texas
hmmmmm, dont know if your dancings worth 50p big grin

Ushgarak
That's about 3 quarters, you know!

Texas
3 quarters eh? Maybe if you dance and juggle sharp knives at the same time big grin

Ratcat
I have a rather scruffy looking dollar bill here too. big grin

Texas
A whole dollar? The possibilites are endless now big grin

ToMacco
Tex, thanks for understanding where I was coming from.

RatCat, it wasn't immaturity. If you took it as that, that's cool. I don't worry about little things like the capitalization of letters. Like I said before, I was doing it to see the reaction of some of you. I knew it would make some of you angry.

Originality shouldn't be a burden or a cancer here. I'm just trying to make my mark here, you know? It's just my way.

We need to be cool with one another, no matter what. rolling on floor laughing

ToMacco
RatCat- (and keep in mind, I'm not angry) I think that immaturity is ones reaction towards a certain subject.

An immature individual would bring out the worst with a subject, or something that one would 'roll his eyes about'. In a sense, many people assumed the worst in my capitolization of letters. I'm in no way labeling those who critizised my acts as immature, I'm simply saying that difference should not be frowned upon.

Texas
Dont get me wrong Macco, but I dont really think you were being original or anything like that, I just find it silly that some one would make a really big deal about capitol letters.

ToMacco
yeah bro! I guess I can't say that the capital letters were original, but making such a huge deal of it was BS! It was needless to make such a little ordial into such a huge one!

Texas
Yeah that's true, but were just adding to the fire talking about it, so let's get the hell out of here and get some booze smokin'

ToMacco
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! smokin' smokin' smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.