What song makes you the happiest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beaujay1
What song makes you the happiest?

When I listen to the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack, i feel refreshed and ready for anything, in otherwords, happy!!! wink

lil bitchiness
Hmmm....erm, lots of songs make me happy...probably stuff by Electric 6...i just have to hear one song and im in hysterics...same with Tenatious D! big grin

Anyting by Marilyn Manson or Tool makes me feel good! happy

badkittykitty
theres a song by the talking heads called 'totally nude'for like 10 years now it has always put a smile on my face big grin

BOPRecruit 16
almost any rock music/song that i really like at the time.

Sugar Kane
Anything by Tenacious D. big grin

And Frank Sinatra...several of his songs; Come Fly With Me, I Get A Kick Out of You, I've Got You Under My Skin, Fly Me to the Moon- amazing feel-good tunes!

crazy_rock_chic
any songs by wierd al,they just crack me up,i fell off the chair laughing at 1 of his songs b4

crazy_c
Same here and Shiny happy people by R.E.M

total metalhead
Tribute by Tenacious D cos its so funny or Sweetness by Jimmy Eat World because its loud and brash

stormsgreat
Any songs by Delta Godrem, especialy innocent eyes

loserib
anything by lynerd skynerd allways puts me in a better mood

Complicated
The problem is that they're all rather cut-and-paste - very similar. My favorite would have to be All the Way. I like it so much that I'm working on a big band arrangement. smile

The songs that make me the happiest are the Dahl Concerto for Alto Saxophone and Concert Band and Giant Steps. They make me happy because I can actually play them, and anyone who can has a right to feel good. laughing out loud

HannaBananabal
"You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban is not only relaxing, but a very touching song as well. Here's some lyrics:

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up... to more than I can be.

This can be refering to the choice of the listener: about Jesus or their boyfriend/girlfriend, mom/dad any family member or friend. It's a nice song.

Any song by Joshie will suit me just fine!

liz123
i like cleanin out my closet by eminem!

shadow_angel
Kind of weird....but sad songs make me happy stick out tongue "In the arms of an angel".."chic n Stu"..."numb"....um...plenty more i can't think of big grin

GABRIEL05
Have a little Help from my friends Joe Cocker
Badfish Sublime

BOOYYYYYYYYy!

Sugar Kane
Yeh, A Little Help From My Friends...great song, and way better than the Beatles original- why did they let Ringo sing it? Never a good idea! no

This version always reminds me of The Wonder Years...big grin

GABRIEL05
Dude I saw the woodstock version on DVD and it kicked ass!

el_barto
mine is "one week" by the bare naked ladies rock rock rock rock

BrightEyes85
Anything by the stone temple pilots...

o0tAyLoR0o
fiction, blue monday, pantomime, platinum, faces, and santas creepy secret by orgy

they always make me jump up and smile.

actually.. anything with orgy will make me happy big grin

lil bitchiness
Killing Time by Hed(pe) ...That song just always meakes me happy...reminds me of a great summer!! big grin

wicker_man
Buck Rodgers by Feeder and Take a Look around by Limp Bizkit reminds me of particular good times of my life.

saucybird007
The song 'Mr Sandman' Always makes me laugh. :lol

But i also have lots of songs that remind me of good and bad times in my life.

GABRIEL05
kodachrome muddah fuhqeeeeeeeers

Metroplex
I really like Coldplay. Their lyrics are touching and makes me feel good.

knight
Queen - Live At Wembley Stadium '86

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/hot_knight/bigcountry_banner.jpg

Deano
tom petty - learnin to fly

Heather 29
almost any of John Denvers or Michael W. Smith's Songs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.