Tell me when good movies are coming out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beaujay1
Please guys, some of you have these connections that i don't so could you tell me any updates on movies or when movies come out? Like stuff that was JUST annonced? You are all awesome...Plus this helping out others too! Ha! big grin Thanks and thank YOU!

Puppet Of Doom
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, should be really good. Comes out on June 4th next year.

gregmss
lord of the rings rotk dec 17

gregmss
but good films came 1984

namarie
lord of the rings : the return of the king : December 17

..... smokin'

namarie
troy : June 2004

namarie
kill bill vol. 2 :2004

MovieKiller
Well I know that there is still a lot time to wait for this one but I think it will be great... RESIDENT EVIL 2: APOCALYPSE--SEPTEMBER 24th 2004 cool

MovieKiller
Here's another one... but I don't know if you are a big fan of this movie I liked the first one and I hope that this one is better... SHREK 2--JUNE 18th 2004 big grin

movie_freak
Last Samurai - Dec in US / Jan in AUS

MovieKiller
I have another one... SPIDERMAN 2--JULY 2nd, 2004 cool

badkittykitty
alexander(alexander the great)nov 2004,kill bill vol. 2 feb(?):2004,
and one movie to rule them all...
...lord of the rings : the return of the king : December 17

beaujay1
thanx! any1 kno bout Pirates of the Caribbean 2????? i'm itching in my pants! I gotta know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cgtuna21
Lord of the Rings dec. 17, 2003 (die hard fan), The Last Samurai somewhere in december, Star Wars Episode III may 25, 2005 and Spider-man 2 on July 2nd, 2004. Also please please ppl tell me how 2 get images on ur responses like namerie or bad kitty has? Please some1 tell me

Morfiwen
i'm kinda excited about Mona Lisa Smile, and i cant wait for ROTK, and troy and shrek2

Tired Hiker
Go see Elf.

shadow link
im excited about shrek 2 and everything but i know it will be a big disapointement as a sequel, i can feel it like legally blond 2

and hasnt this thread sought of already been started in movies coming in 2004, i mean couldnt u just asked there

oh well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.