Do you like the president?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gravity Kills
I see where this is going to go.

Tex
NO
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/war.gif

Gravity Kills
I agree with you Tex.

badkittykitty
nope nope nope

-=Urot=-
mad I cant wait to vote his arse out in 2004!!

FrEaK.COM
he is the worst president ever

Gravity Kills
I thought that was going to be the response.

silver_tears
what about nixon stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Whoa, the trippiest thing happened when I clicked onto this post. I read your post, Gravity Kills, and below the letters, all I could see was the top part of your Sig which looks like a mushroom cloud. I thought you pasted a pic of a nuclear blast, but it was just your sig's forehead! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
ha hah hahahh ha . . . .try it. Crop your sig off just above the Crow's eyes, and you get a perfect mushroom.

Gravity Kills
That is preety cool.

Tired Hiker
I think it is awesome and I think Bush should be the ring leader of a circus not the presi . . .. wait, he is the ring leader of a circus! eek!

Gravity Kills
Good point

Pablo G
Bush is a dumbass and probably the most embarrasing thing that ever happened to the USA, he started a war for fake reasons, f*ck that butcher !

Tired Hiker
Bush is just a tumble weed. He's not even worthy of being called a bush.

-=Urot=-
Yes F*ck Him Indeed. yes

Paola
I like my president big grin

jacksparrow22
bush went into iraq to find weapons and we didnt find any but hes still looking anyway while he is killing all of the iraqi civillians and children for "peace"and does he really think that he is still going to find osama bin laden or saddam hussein? god they definitely are long gone by now bush acts like hes got a hole in his head

Switch13
I hate him
Eat shit and die laughing out loud

Hegemon875
While I agree that he's a bad president I do think that war sometimes IS the answer.

The Force
does everyonve hate him because of the war? huh

stupid hippies stick out tongue j/k

JediHDM
how come people forget that WAR means there will be CASUALTIES?!?! yes, people will die in War, people have died in every other war, whether they were fighting or not, what makes this war different? because Bush is the instigator? Please...If you are going to disagree with a president, disagree with him because his economic policy is different from yours, or his Welfare plan is not up to par, not because he sends us to war or he is a terrible public speaker. I think Bush is a great man, and while he may have made a few mistakes as President, I think he has also made a few good choices as well.

Darth Revan
Yes--if the question is: what isn't the answer? Happy Dance

I saw this bumper sticker that said: "And you thought Reagan was a moron..."

F*CK BUSH AND ALL OF HIS F*CKING CABINET!!!!!

Darth Revan
I don't hate Bush because I hate the war, (and I do hate the war) I hate him because he has completely DESTROYED our economy. I could list about a billion other things but it would take up too much space.

Hegemon875
I guess if you were president during the forty's everyone in Europe would be a Nazi right now.

Darth Revan
Err...Hege...that was a JOKE. I agree that war is necessary sometimes, but this was definitely not one of those times.

lil bitchiness
I dont like Bush and I dont like Tony Bair, especially not for following Bush...
Bush is off to finish what his father didnt.....terrible..ive protested the hell out of him miffed

Darth Revan
I concur lil

hee hee...concur...

Hegemon875
Nothing you said implied that.

I never said that this was one of those times, I simply said it is SOMETIMES the only answer.

Gravity Kills
I do agree sometimes war is the only choice, and this is not one of those wars. We should have never been there in the first place.

Corlindel
Me too smile

Gravity Kills
To bad, you are the minority

G.P
I don't know what to think about Mr. Bush, because I can't tell how much his advisers influence him...

Wanna talk about my president instead ? whistle

lil bitchiness
Well i kinda talked about Bush since we dont have a president, only prime minister confused

G.P
But yes I'm kinda satisfied with mine (Mr. Jacques Chirac )

Corlindel

Gravity Kills
Good for you, G.P, To bad america is not satisfied with thier leader.

-=Urot=-
You can't even compare Hitler with Sadam and Osama.

Osama and Sadam were very small fish compared to hitler.

If you read the history of hitler you will see what I mean.

Just know Osama & Sadam are not the real issue here.

Our prez lied about going to war, and he killed our economy.

Our vice prez gave out all of the NO Bid contract to his buddies at haliburton and becktell even before the war got started. Whats up with that? Hey lets start a war so we can make more money.

Got a question for ya. Whats up with the Oil for food program? Does that sound fair? I thought Iraq was a super power (sarcasm)??

Oh and one more thing how the hell is Iraq going to have WMD that can be ready in 45mins? The inspectors stated that over the 12 years of sanction their weapons program were dismanatled. So that is why Bush cant find the imfamous WMD! Plus where did Powell get all of that Intell about Iraqs WMD? Oh thats right they got it from a so cal college students term paper from 1992.

Bush's whole administration is a joke.

Corlindel

Corlindel
First time someone calls me Hippie too big grin stick out tongue

In the same week someone told me that I am funnz, that I support little Bush, and that I am Hippie..I am neediing a doctor urgentlz.

stick out tongue

Gravity Kills
Is America and the United Kingdom the only countries that don't respect their leader. Come on Bin Laden and Hussain still have people fighting for them.

Corlindel
I was talking about mine. The PORTUGESE PRESIDENT as Paola was talking about her president, The MEXICAN .

big grin

Undesratnd me now??? wink stick out tongue

I need your urgent apologizes.... big grin

Corlindel

Agent Phillips
I don't like Bush, don't like Blair either.

lil bitchiness
Thats cos Bush and Blair are idiots!

Gravity Kills
I knew you were talking about your president, I said you were the Minority, most people don't like there leader on this thread. I should have clarified what I ment and I am sorry to the both of you. I hope now you don't have nightmares with the "little bush cuddling you".

Corlindel
Thanks a lot thumb up

Gravity Kills
anytime
thanks for pointing out my mistake happy

diegocala
Can I ask how many here (Americans of course) voted in the 2000 Presidential elections?

Gravity Kills
That is the problem I could not vote, I can next time though.

JediHDM
If i had been able to vote, i woulda, but i was too young...in fact, i was off by one month in the 2002 election, which made me VERY mad...I like Dubya, and i will vote for him in 2004...and not everyone in America hates Bush

Darth Revan
I would have, but I was too young....

fungrl515
it's quite obvious that most people hate bush.

heen68
I hate Bush and Blair there both f****ers

Schizo_n_me
Bush and his oil obsessed cronies should go to hell.

JediHDM
yes, they are oil-obsessed, that why they went to war, while France and Russia said they wouldn't fight the person that is going to make them rich as soon as the blockades on Iraq are released...yeah, that makes PERFECT sense...

Matrix_man
what a spectacular failure of a world leader....not only is he inherently stupid (IQ is 91) but he actaully thinks he is fit to be the president of the worlds most powerful country. sure he hasnt driven america to dust yet, but ever since he was elected, opinions of america have plumetted, as has the value of its economy. usually people celebrate the arrival of a foriegn world leader into their country, but i saw over 100,000 unhappy brits marching against the man...i think the world would be safer with Arnold Schwarzenegger as president.

and tony blair is no better...acting as minime to a dumbass doctor evil...

liz123
what are presidents?

Gravity Kills
We'll tell you when we get one

Killer
not at all.

liz123
whats a president?

diegocala
So do we! Millions of fighters!

diegocala
Do you live in a cave? How did you get the Internet in there? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Matrix_man
laughing out loud she must get it thru her tube socks.....

liz123
ahh. i am from france!

diegocala
And you don't have a president there right?

diegocala

liz123
ya.but i dont pay attention to politics and in france it is called something else.

diegocala
Its called something else? laughing out loud

diegocala
Where's Fire when you need him, he would get a kick out of this!

Fire
here I am Diego, indeed it looks like a nice thread

and the president of france is still called "le president" in french smile

Bush sucks as a "world leader".
Indeed the biggest reason why Russia didn't go to war with Iraq was because of their oil consessions made by Saddam.
However France didn't go to war with Iraq for a different reason. The public opinion would never have tolerated it, and as everyone who follows international politics knows, Chirac came very close to losing this year. And what is more important Le Pen came pretty close to winning this year. If Chirac had gone to war he would have certainly felt that on election day. I am also quite sure that the PS wouldn't have allowed it and his goverment would have fallen over it.

diegocala
Not according to liz123 big grin

Fire
let's ask G.p.

G.P

Fire
close enough

diegocala
I was poking at liz123 this whole time, I am fully aware of the political environments in various corners of the world roll eyes (sarcastic)
I was trying to see if she was really from France
But I do believe you have other names for him right? Like we do for George W <and you have to say that W with a cowboy accent
laughing out loud

G.P
Well, that's not really what happened. smile

First, the election took place in May, 2002, so quite a few months before the "Iraqi crisis"...
Le Pen (far right candidate) gained more voices than The PS (the traditionnal opposition party) candidate, L. Jospin... So the former went to the 2nd round against J.Chirac. Le Pen gained so much voices because a publicity campaign had been done in the medias about violence and insecurity (we can also notice an improvement of the results of far left parties, i.e the voters wanted to express their mistrust and unsatifaction)...
So actually J.Chirac hasn't anything to be scared of politically speaking...

It is a fact that he partly didn't came to war because the French people didn't wan't it. But also because here in France, everyone was convinced that Saddam had no WMD, and of course, a bit because people are sick and tired with war (bad memory of WW2, if you know what I mean...)

Fire
still france got quite a scare when they noticed second round was only between chirac and le pen

and usualy ppl remember that stuff on election day

G.P
Yes, kinda...
Well a popular puppet show nicknamed him "Super Menteur" (Superliar) but I was before the election and it is not used very much (almost never actually by now). this show had already made fun of him many different ways.
Sometimes he's called Chichi (but not very often).

As a matter of fact, since he does not seem as ridiculous as other politicians, and since we don't have to distinguish him from someone else (A father rarely give his own first name to his son here...), he's just called "Chirac" in most of the informal talks

G.P
yup, it was a great shock for many people here....

Gravity Kills
I thought that was the way the poll would end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.