Crew of the Mjolnir?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
What are the names of the crew of the Mjolnir, Captain Roland's ship, that Niobe and Morpheus pilot to Zion in Revo?

sum1butno1
Wasn't Roland's ship called the Hammer?

Captain REX
That's the nickname, I think. I don't even know how to pronounce Mjolnir, so Hammer could be how it's pronounced.

sum1butno1
Yeah. 'Cause the Zion Archives calls it the Mjolnir, but it looks like the Hammer.

Logos
- Captain Niobe
- Ghost(co-pilot/gunner, or something like that)
- Sparks(operator)

Mjolnir(or Hammer)
- Captain Roland
- Maggie(the doctor or nurse)
- Mauser

These are just a few from the Hammer, I know there are more but I'm not sure what their names are.

Bespin Bart
Isn't AK the operator?

sum1butno1
I don't know about AK, but looking at the Credits, there's someone named Colt. Could he be from there or is he from somewhere else? Anyone know?

JediHDM
Roland, Maggie, AK, Colt, Mauser are on the Mjolnir (aka the Hammer, seeing as how Mjolnir means "hammer" in norse, is it?)

Captain REX
Yeah, I think the Mjolnir is Thor's hammer...

What about Jax, Ajax, Binary, Cas, and Axel, from the Matrix Revolutions and Reloaded cast list?

JediHDM
Probably on the Vigilant or Ballard's ship (i can't remember right at this moment what it is called...)

LarryTheArch
I don't think they said the name of Ballard's ship.

Bespin Bart
Ballard's ship is the Caduceus.

The Omega

JediHDM
thank you Bespin Bart...yes, the Caduceus...and thank you Omega.

Captain REX
Thanks Omega, cool pic!

clavis9495
thursday= -rsday= thu= thunder yup and it is in deed Wodan wednesday

Lag
Who's on the Osiris

mors823
Thadeus, some Asian women and a couple others. Their names aren't mentioned. Check FFOTO on the Animatrix, credit list maybe?

JediHDM
Thaddeus, Jue, and i don't remember the rest, haven't seen FFOTO in awhile...hmm, need to watch it again...

mechaban
The Osiris's crew was Thaddeus(Capt), Jue(1st Mate), someone nammed Robbie and 5 unnamed others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.