Could jesus heat up a buritto so hot even he couldent eat it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

((The_Anomaly))
is that possible...i dont know.........its an "anomaly"....

think about it.......jesus.....buritto......

mmmmmmmmmmm.....buritto...

trainman
thats a good question, however the real question is, how many buritto's could neo eat, thats the real question, wouldent it be infint?, but how can he just keep eating?, that doesnt make sence.....oh well

and what about those russians............................there weird.........crazy russians

dragonpisces272
okkaayy.... What the f**k?

JediHDM
could we close this thread?...it is getting annoying, seeing threads about nothing every five secs...

Mordecai
But the thread isn't about nothing, its about burritos and crazy russians.

I'd say thats a serious topic in this day and age,

But not matrix related, so it shouldn't exactly be "here".

The Force
my atheist friend try to stump me with the same type of question, only he asked Could God make a rock so heavy that even he couldn't lift it? It's a stupid question, because as a HUMAN you can't answer it, because your NOT God. thumb up

Hegemon875
I hate when people say "God only wants you to love him" then when they can't aswer something about him they say "We can't comprehend him." If you can't comprehend him how do you know he "loves" you?

Ushgarak
That's a no-brainer, Hegemon- because that bit they CAN understand. None of them claim that everything God does is incomprehensible! Just not everything he does can be understood by mere man. If you want to catch out religious types you'll need to do better than that.

Don't go thinking I am one, though...

Hegemon875
Then help me out here Ush.

Ushgarak
Oh, those days are long behind me... there's no point fighting faith with reason, the two are fundamentally opposed. The champion of reason will say the other has no reason and the champion of faith will say the other has no faith and no matter how far and how detailed you take the argument that is what it comes down to- no-one shifts.

Hegemon875
Yes, I suppose that's too true

The Force
hegemon, it's just because were not God, so we wouldn't know, but we know that he loves us because he sent his only son to earth to die for us. (Christianity)

Hegemon875
You shouldn't believe everything you read. To me the Bible sounds like it was written by a couple of guys who just a little bit high.

The Force
I don't believe in everything i read, but i believe in the Bible whole heartedly, mainly because i believe in God, and the Bible was written by men that were ordained by God, i really don't care what it may sound like, it may even sound crazy i.e. Revelation, but i believe what it says, because i'm a Chirstian smile

Hegemon875
This is pointless but WHY do you believe?

The Force
why is it pointless, because what you can't see, is not there?

Darth Revan
That's a tough one.........
God: "instead, only try to realize the truth."
Jesus: "what truth?"
God: "there is no burrito. If you know this, you will see that it is not the burrito that is heated up, it is only yourself."

Darth Revan
I agree..A lot of it makes NO SENSE AT ALL!! I read this passage about not putting old wine into new wine skins or something..WTF does that have to do with ANYTHING?! And even if you do get a preacher to explain it for you, the message behind all of it is just "be a good person." WELL NO KIDDING!!! We could not have possibly figured that out ourselves!!!

The Force
the wine skin thing... say you decide to do everything right, you have just change your life, and you decide to not do the bad things that you used to do (you put new wine in a new wine skin), but whenever you go back and do the bad thing that you used your puting old wine, in that new wine skin. There ya go. thumb up

diegocala
laughing I have actually seen this happen!!!
And it happens around here more than you think. Microwaves can be VERY unpredictable

yerssot
I could go for a burito... if I could keep it in

diegocala
It's gotta come out sometime yers!

yerssot
it did ... multiple times roll eyes (sarcastic)

diegocala
Nice!

yerssot
for you perhaps

Darth Revan
That makes sense to me except for that last part--if you're just doing the bad things you used to do, then where does the new wine skin come in at all?

Darth Revan
I like burritos...especially pork burritos...mmmmmm..pork...

Matrix_man
God is said to be perfect....so lets imagine the concept of perfection...surely if we can imagine the concept of perfection then it must exist in real life as perfection in real life would be more perfect than imaginary perfection so this perfection must exist in order to comply with logic.

(too many 'perfects'?)

((The_Anomaly))
hehehehe big grin , its funny how this lead into a religious discussion, thats funny.........

Corlindel
The questions is not if Jesus coul heat up a burrito. The real questions is if Jesus would choose to make the multiplication miracle with the burrito.
Jesus was the altruist man for excellence, so he would do the multiplication miracle to share the hottest burritos of ever.
Now, He wouldn't share hottest burritos with kids and poor sick womem and men, so I don't see why he would heat up a burrito so hot even he couldnt eat it, coz the essence of burritos is to be eaten for all the needing people. stick out tongue

The Force
whenever your change your life, hopefully for the better, that's where the new skin comes from

lil bitchiness
http://www.dj-fuchs.com/miscpics/forumpics/ihavecome2.jpg

metal face
^^^ well said

the bible is a good read if you look past the preaching and what's its really trying to say and all the lessons....for real...and parables are dope dont brush em off, good lessons and smart ish like riddles

i believe in the teachings of the bible and christ

i dont like being labled christian or its a relegion

to many close minded people to explain that to though

well there's m life story

how did this thread get out of control

and it would be a pizza not a burrito

are we gonna join hands and sing kum-by-ya or what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.