is it possible that neo isnt the one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

THE DUDE
Just a thought here, but is it possible that neo is not the one.
Morpheous' prophecy was: there was a man born in the matrix who could change the matrix as he saw fit.

Granted neo could fly and stop bullets and such, but when did he ever change anything.

In m1 he died and technically it was trinity that
brought him to life again.

in M2 all he really did was remove a bullet from trinity and perform
"matrix cpr"

in M3 he is assimilated by smith, and it is the machines that destroy smith, what did neo really do, he cut a deal with the machines

The only person in the matrix that changed things was the little girl
at the end of M3. -- Oracle "did you do that" little girl "yes i did it for neo" (multi color skyline-)
So is it possible for the little girl to be the one. Why is she even in the movie.

husky321
no

Mordecai
No is the correct answer.

Neo is the One

The whole thing about the one being born inside has got to do with the previous ones choosing the door to save zion and choose a certain amount of males and females to rebuild zion thats why it is said that "he freed the first of us", it basically runs in a loop.

Except Neo chose a different path.

Why would the Wbros make a whole damn trilogy based on Neo becoming the one, him dealing with being the one, and him sacrificing himself for peace to basically save the human race if he wasn't in fact the one??

Its like after watching The Terminator you go "do you think arnie was the robot??, maybe the other guy was."

LarryTheArch
I Did.

Mordecai
Good for you son

The Omega
No. Neo is the One.
"Only the One can enter the door." (To the Architects Room)
"Because you are the ONE," Oracle to Neo.
Because the ONE carries an anomaly code originating from the Source.
"It is him."
"The anomaly."
"Do we proceed."
"Yes, he's still..." "Only human." Agents in Reloaded.
Neo: "Do you mean I can dodge bullets."
Morpheus "No, when the time comes you won't have to."
-- The Matrix.
"The function of the One is now to return to the source..."
-- Architect, Matrix Reloaded.

END of story.

slinger
I thought it was possible after I saw Reloaded but after I saw Revolutions, it was like a smack in the face that he was in fact The One.

mors823
NEO
ONE
anagrams

Omega, there was a thread about this already, so close this one.

Ushgarak
What the poster is arguing is that Neo does not do what is in the Prophecy.

That makes the Prophecy false- yes- but it does not stop Neo being the One.

Noola
Many people have told neo time and time again that he is the one, such as the oracle. That should be proof enough. But I dunno

mors823
There is enough proof. He can fly, stop bullets, restart hearts, and move superfast. These all involve manipulating the Matrix, so he is changing it. I'm sure he he wanted to, he could change a tin can into 24k gold, but what would that show?

mailedbypostman
lol

JKozzy
He's the one.
Closed!Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.