Hi there!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jennyanderson
Er, I'm actually not new here, I just joined 2 months ago, but I never got around to properly introduce myself. Anyway, I'm Jenny Anderson, your average 16 year old girl next door, though I admit that I have quite a temper. My birthday's on 18 March, and my zodiac sign's Pisces. My favorite subjects are algebra, geometry, trigonometry and drawings, I hope to become an architect or a structural engineer (whats the difference?) some day. I have a healthy relationship with my boy friend right now. Oh and about my sexuality, I'm bisexual, and used to have a huge crush on Madonna, though not any more, my boy friend knows all about this, and is OK with it. About my appearance, I have dark black hair, and green eyes, and am 5 feet 7 inches tall, and my real location is some thing that I'm not eager to discuss.

About my likes and dislikes: I'm, you could say 'unhealthily obsessed' about the Harry Potter book series, but am equally mad at JK Rowling for killing off my first true male crush, Sirius Black, you could also say that I'm unhealthily obsessed about the Sirius Black character. My friends thinks I'm a nutter, just because I have this huge crush on an imaginary character. I also like the LOTR movies, but I hate the books though, it's soooooo boring, I mean you would say the same thing too if the characters say stuff that could fill a whole page, when you finally understand that they only wanted to say that someone has betrayed them, sheesh! My other favorite movies includes Problem Child, Finding Nemo, Monster Inc, X-men, Austin Powers, MIB, Spy Kids, Freedy vs. Jason, Jason X and Exorcist.
My favorite cartoons are the Japanese anime Ranma 1/2 and Pokemon. Now, my other favorite cartoons are The Simpsons (I just love Bart and specially Homer, because he can appear to be both a jerk and a sweet man and you have to agree that the series are outrageously funny), and even though 'Hey Arnold' is not my cup of coffee (due mainly to the fact that Arnold is a perfect little orphan boy living with his grad parents, helping out people, getting top marks, doesn't tell lies, doesn't break rules, can't even get the girl of his dreams, and always interfering into other people's business and telling them whats right from wrong, doesn't like violence....... sheesh what a sissy boy, sometimes I just feel like jumping on the TV set and kicking him in the sheen, ) anyway I just love the character Helga G Pataki (she's got a horrible temper, every body has to follow what she says or they will be in big trouble, doesn't interfere with other people's business, breaks rules and tells lies and gets away with it all the time, is in love with Arnold, but can't tell him, and her way of showing her love to him is to make his life as miserable as possible).
My dislikes definitely includes books written by Stephen King and Sydney Sheldon (Christ, it's just soooooooo agonizing reading their books), LOTR the book, and I hate vegetables, specially egg plants.

About my family: I have a 14 year old brother, he looks just like me, except that his eyes are grey, like my mothers, and his birthdays on 28 October, and his sole purpose in this world is to annoy me as much as possible. My parents are in their 40's and divorced.

Well that's all about me, and don't try to send me any e-mail because I didn't put my real email address in there, so the chances are that they will never reach me, but send me a pm though, if you want to ask me anything that is, it's bound to reach me.

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

burlyman
well hello, hope your enjoying yourself big grin

yerssot
have a blast!

vvvrulz
Hey There cool

movie_freak
Welcome to the Forums

jennyanderson
Thank you all for those warm welcomes, I really appreciate it. big grin

Exa
sad, sad sad I love the books as everything related to Tolkiens writings.

Welcome, however smile

wicker_man
Hello and Welcome, enjoy your stay in the forum. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.