panto (find out more)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clispin
Anyone ever been to a panto? If you want more information on a great family night out in scotland, then feel free to post here or pm me coz im so excited and im gong to be talking about it a lot so i dont want anyone to be confused. :P Happy Dance

stormsgreat
i love pantos! i've been to loads, but not for a while, maybe i will go again!

clispin
Im a member of Lanark Panto club for the first year. I've been going to the lanark ones since i was in the brownies and Im finally in it. The lanark ones are the best coz it always the same folk, gregor bone kenny douglas and barry mccourt are famous coz of it lol. stick out tongue.

go to www.pantopress.co.uk

its pie's website. hes another one whose always in the panto. its not really very good if u dont know anyone but it gives you links to ICE which is a theatre group in lanark started by kenny douglas.

sorry im babbling, im just so excited TWO WEEKS TILL PANTO WEEK YES!!! laughing Happy Dance

The Force
i've heard of the word

Korri
clispin> im going to phone you tomorrow ok...just incase!

clispin
cool thanks kor, well ur not on now and u wont get this until monday but who cares?

Korri
heehee big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.