Closed Threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noola
Aw, c'mon Omega, we can't have ANY OT threads? You've closed, like, ten in the last day or so. It's your perogative I know, but still...

Wonder if THIS thread will be closed laughing

Korri
probably

i dont think she would close them if she didnt think they need closed Noola

she aint that evil

The Omega
Noola>
There's an Off-Topic forum for... OFF-TOPIC discussions.
So what do you want?

Noola
I guess you're right. I don't wanna imply that Omega is evil face

Still think that "Neo is a robot" thread shouldn't have been closed though laughing out loud

Bespin Bart
roll eyes (sarcastic)

That is the lamest theory ever created...

Noola
What theory?

Korri
Noola> i think its safe to say there was nothing left to talk about there laughing

The Omega
Noola> Why not?

Noola
Aw, c'mon! No one's mentioned the hundred Sean William Scott clones! Or "Hey, babes, what's happening?"! laughing

That answers your question too, oh great moderator!

-=Urot=-
I'm glad some of thoses silly thread were closed. A good example of what I mean was the Jesus vs neo thread! That was utter garbage.

Omega thank you for closing that thread. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clapping.gif

Noola
SOME need to be closed - but not all. Dammit I liked that "Neo is a robot" thread sad

Um, in the interests of maintaining my overwhelming coolness, The Governator retracts that last statement big grin

mors823
Noola> The Neo-robot thread was useless. Only one person in 100 million people would believe that.

Omega> Is it possible to delete obsolet thread from ages ago? There are way too many threads here and some repeat.

Noola
Gasp! Are you calling the governator a.... nerd? I take offence to that! If there was a thread for MTV parodies, I would use it but there's not! So I'm saying this here! Have you actually READ the whole thread?

Let me guess: closing-closed

mors823
Noola> I did read the thread and the saw the MTV parady (very funny), but I believe it belongs elsewhere. The thread was created on the bases that Neo was a robot, and there isn't a scrap of evidence to support that. Talking about JT and the "robot dance" is jsut fine with me, but it doesn't serve the purpose of the thread and that is why it was close, I think. If you want to, create a thread for the MTV parody., I'm sure Omega would be OK with

Noola
All good points. Hmm, maybe there already IS a Reloaded parody thread. I'll check

mors823
There is.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8366&highlight=MTV+parody
Hasn't been used in awhile, though

Noola
Cheers for that!

Noola
Guess what people! It's my 150th post!!! Yay me! Wow, I never would have thought in September that I'd still be here near December time.

Sentimentality rubbish aside, I'm just letting you know {now being a good time} that I won't be using the name "Noola" from now on {it's not my real name, and got kinda boring}. So expect to see "Ahnold", The Governator, here in the future!

What's that? You don't care?! SHAME ON YOU!

Ahnold
And here I am, the new face of noola! In much the same way as the new oracle, you may not recognise the name, but WHO and WHAT I am underneath remains the same big grin

Noola
Oh, please don't send messages to noola's profile in the future. Merci

Noola
This is SO gonna be closed, I know it. Ah well, back to oblivion for me

LarryTheArch
the governitor lords over us. OBEY HIM!!!

The Omega

Ahnold
I am NOT "infatuated" with that thread - I just used it as AN example of a funny thread that I thought should not have been closed. And c'mon - there aren't actually THAT many matrix fans in the OT thread.

But hey, you're the moderator. I'm a mod of another site - I know what's it like. I'm not bitching, honestly! big grin

Oh, and its GOVERNATOR not Governitor. THE GOVERNATOR DEMANDS ACCURACY OR HE WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!!!

LarryTheArch
Let me correct myself before I'm blown away. The GOVERNATOR RULES US ALL. OBEY HIM or I will architect a world of pain all over your candy asses. The suck-up has spoken.

Korri
an infactuation with a thread....scary blink

Ahnold
I am NOT, repeat NOT "Infatuated" with a thread. That WOULD be scary but I'm NOT. So there!

LarryTheArch
KORRI! First off! It's Ahnold the GOVERNATOR! Not Noola! And if the GOVERNATOR says he is not infatuated with a thread, then he isn't. Don't make him TERMINATE YOU!

p.s.: Korri, don't get mad at me for defending the GOVERNATOR

mors823
No offense, but I think this thread should be moved or unless their is a point, closed.

Korri
i agree

Larry> s'ok stick out tongue

LarryTheArch
*breathes a sigh of releif*

Ahnold
Thanks for sticking up for me, Larry!

The Omega
Oh, sorry people.
I forgot to check this.
CLOSING....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.