John F. Kennedy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pain Drain
This was made to talk about the shooting of Jon F kennedy, who got shot in texas wile riding in his motorcade.

Darth Revan
sad

FrEaK.COM
are you talking about president john F kennedy

Pain Drain
yes, i mean the one whho got shot in texas. sad

FrEaK.COM
he never got shot in texas confused

The Force
he was shot in Texas?

Darth Revan
Uhh...No offence, but where have you two been for the last forty years? He was in Texas campaigning for re-election in Dallas.

Complicated
I second that. thumb up

finti
thats true, he was shot in the head

clavis9495
yeah

bLooMiLiCioUs
he died on my birthday blink not a very nice thought for me blink

Friend44
He didn't die on your birthday, you were born the day he was shot. Unless you are 41 years old.

JFK wasn't all that of a good guy as all the hype would want us to think (thank god I'm not in the u.s. facing some fanatic mob). His campaign was financed by his parents' dirty money. They were bootleggers, sold alcohol during prohibition, loansharks, ect...many times...ect...
JFK shot? Anyone getting shot kinda sucks. I don't think shooting JFK is worse than shooting some homeless person - it only got more news coverage...

bLooMiLiCioUs
haha fine i shldve rephrased that pointstick out tongue 'thnks' for correcting me so quickly *rolls eyes*

FrEaK.COM
oh yea he was shot in texas sorry

Friend44
In Dull-ass.

proxcimaX
JFK was a bender

crazy_c
blink

Friend44
LOL! Bender as in Futurama or the other kind?

Darth Revan
Hey.....my grandpa's family ran alchohol during prohibition....

Friend44
Which was a crime. Mind you, I'd probably have done it too if I could. I was too young at the time.

Tex
You must be very proud big grin

Friend44
Why would I be proud of being old??? I'm stuck in this old people's place with only the net to talk too.

Tex
I was referring to Darth Revan stick out tongue

crazy_c
Friend44 wouldnt you have been in ure 30s at the time?
blink

Friend44
Nah, I'm over 70 now. I just kinda lose memory. I'm so old that in these days you gotta understand we didn't count the way you do now. It was more tougher times.

crazy_c
but u had an abicus!

Friend44
Abicus? No, catholic. You might wanna see the religion thread.

crazy_c
wot so u had to be catholic to use an abicus!? blink

Friend44
I don't know what an abicus is... Is that some sort of food?

crazy_c
its that thingy with the beads that you use to do sums and stuff

Friend44
I'm sorry kid, my memory isn't all it was. When you reach the ripe old age of 81 you'll see what I mean.

crazy_c
your 71

Friend44
Didn't I tell you before that we don't count as you kids do? Everything was tougher when I was a kid. We had to walk 50 miles just to go to school. Monday morning I'd leave and I'd start classes on Thurdays...

crazy_c
rolling on floor laughing

Pablo G
you can see his autopsy photos on www.celebritymorgue.com
Anyone that can watch those pics while eating a hamburger is my hero.

Friend44
My mother had 23 children. Out of 67 years of life, she was pregnant 62 years. We were so poor that our hobby at home was to watch our fingernails grow. One time we received food from Africans.

crazy_c
ewwwwwwww

Friend44
Yup, you can say that again sonnie... Just try to type a little bigger if you can. My eyes aren't what they used to be.

crazy_c
are you sure you have any?

Friend44
Yep, I still have all of my three eyes. It's my dentures though, I gotta have them changed - all three of them.

crazy_c
Are you sure?

Friend44
Sure about what? I'm sorry, I don't remember the question.

diegocala
No he was shot in the head, ask Jackie...she received some of it in her lap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.