Does Anyone like A WAlk to Remember?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beaujay1
Does Anyone here like the movie, A WAlk To Remember? I just saw and thought it was sad yet a very strong and touching story.

What do you think? smile rolling on floor laughing

Neo_Version 7
The book by Nicholas Sparks was better. The movie was decent but nothing compared 2 the novel.

cgtuna21
I hated it. It had terrible acting. Mandy Moore sucks in all of her movies like How to Deal and this new movie coming up called Stealing Liberty or whatever. Shane West did poorly but will do pretty good later in life of acting. It's an overrated movie. I didn't like it at all.

Isabelle
I am a big fan of AWTR, I also write many stories for it, the book was better but the movie is awesome to, its very sad and beauiful

BOPRecruit 16
i agree. the movie had alot of good messages. esp. how you can't judge a book by it's cover and how you can never really know someone until you do.

BackFire
It was a very good love story, one of the more touching ones I've seen.

plenTpak52
I was distracted from the story by Mandy Moore's horrible acting. My sister loved it though

Miss Unknown
I thought it was quite good.

beaujay1
hey miss unknown i like your sig. smile

khalla
I thought it was one of the worst movies i've ever seen probably though because i hate chick flicks

Miss Unknown
Thanks beaujay1.

Juventus
it was cool though. anyway, i like the songs

arghhh_matey
i thought a walk to remember was really good. I've watched it a couple of times and still cry watchin it. It has good acting so get over it. It has good music too. If its not ur cup of tea then don't watch it and get over it.

Asami
I liked it. Hey, Mandy Moore's acting weren't so bad! If you want to see bad acting, watch Pet Cemetary!

My younger bro (18) really liked the movie too

spidergrl
i loved the movie. most the people i talk to say that mandy moore can't act etc etc. i dis-agree. i think that she was awsome in this movie, may be not as good on that chasing libraty one a

roguegirl15
hi

gshkris7272
i thought WTR was pretty good... it was a really cute but sad love story.

vindieselluvr
i loved the movie i thought it was great..does anyone know how to get a picture on the bottom of whenever u post??

BunnyCupCakes
That movie was pretty good............& I didn't know there was a BOOK for it? Kool.

Who cares about the actin...that movie was sad & sweet. Mostly I dislike drama/romance movies but this one was really good....though, I didn't get the ending....?

Neo_Version 7
Holy crap, this thread is old. eek!

gshkris7272
yep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.