Nokia 8310

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

.:[Kamikaze]:.
hey does anyone know if you can attach a camera to it coz someone told me u can but i dunno.... confused

Complicated
That person lied to you. stick out tongue There's no camera attachment.

thanks for replying... yeh i thought so... just wanted to make sure lol

Complicated
No problem. Do you already own the phone, or were/are you considering it? Personally, I would (well, I did) go for the 6200 instead. It's dinky, GRPS, light, has tons of features... I get 3 or 4 bars of reception on the "subway" (really, the part of the L that's underground).

*EDIT* Oh yeah, the selling point - I paid $27.xx for it from AT&T, on sale. They're usually around $179 from Best Buy, then with a $100 or $125 instant rebate.

Matrix_man
8310 with a camera? u gotta be kiddin me the thing doesnt even have a colour screen or a big enough viewing area...

proxcimaX
NOKIA ARE SHITE!

Matrix_man
yes

kewl yeh i just got it my cuz gave it meh, so its k lol

ermm Matrix_Man i do know i was just making sure.... and if you read the post before complicated told me n i do know....

n... ProxcimaX.. thats ur opinion some people dont think so.. so therefore i dont really care coz that had nothing to do with wha i was asking anyway ive got my answer to what i wanted to know

Complicated
I must say, I sometimes wish I had a dinky little Samsung or Sanyo flip phone. They're so shiny... love

Matrix_man
kamikaze> sorry

nokias dont have very good cameras....ur better off with a sony ericsson or sumsung as complicated said

Tex
Or buy a real camera and not bother with the crappy cell phone ones!

yeh i have got a real one n personally i find them better, i was only asking if 8310 had one coz i heard it by sum1 but i thought they didnt...

its ok Matrix_Man... well i got it free so doesnt really bother me

Matrix_man
8310 is not a bad fone....for a fone. its got a nice radio etc...

tex's mobile phone:

http://www.l2l1.com/image/ptt24_s.jpg

yeh i know lol hehe

hehe woah i want Texs fne.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Matrix_man
laughing out loud

lol wht fne u got?

Complicated
I remember when I first got my Samsung SCH 3500 (silver flip-phone from 4-5 years ago) and I thought it was sssoooo cool and sssoooo small... laughing out loud

lol kewl hehe the one i had b4 this was the nokia 3210 which i had for 3yrs lol but hey i got this one now woohoo wel its better than 3210 hehe

Complicated
I went from the 3500 to a Nokia 8260 from US Cellular. The plan was way better, but my reception was just about non-existant, especially in my apartment. I'd have to walk out onto the fireplace to make a call or take one, and it didn't even ring for half of my incoming ones... sad Then, I got a cheapo 3390 T-mobile phone and it was the exact same thing, and now here I am with my lovely 6200 from Mlife, and it's heaven.

lol kewlies hehe

Neo_Version 7
I got an N-GAGE. Its alrite, but sometimes it really sucks ass!

heard its good tho... my cuz got it ermm on tuesday lol its was a prezy smile

Celsius
N gages area a waist of money, If u want a gameboy then buy a bloody gameboy, and theyre huge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.