Will there be another spiderman game for the new movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kofmaster
is there going to be a new game released for spiderman 2 like there was for the first one on PS2 and other consules?

(the first game rocked) stick out tongue

DanZeke25
yes there will be and it should come out a lil before or after the movie.... i read it in Gameinformer Magizine a while ago... they had pictures and stuff.... it looks awesome

Zephonim
It;s gonna be like Spider-Man in a GTA universe. You can swing around and do whatever you want. You can stop random crimes, stop car jackers. It's gonna be wicked cool.

kofmaster
dude that sounds kick @$$ ^.^

Zephonim
I sure hope so.

Jason420
yes there is going to be a game

caliorbust24
red

spider-venom
yes there will be and it should come out a lil before or after the movie....

DanZeke25......im pretty sure its coming out a day befor ethe movies opens in theaters

The Ones
yes, you can walk on streets and its more realistic eg, you have to hit a building or a hard surface to web sling and it cant be on thin air (thats the only prob)

Creechuur
The word 'duh' comes to mind...

This world, and especially the scifi-action-fantasy genres, are run by marketing. There will be a game, shirts, mugs, hats, posters, cereal, toothbrushes, soda cans, lunchables, underwear, ice cream, sheets, pillowcases, toys, posters, kids meals, batteries, lunchboxes...

...and watermelons.

There will not, however, be MLB bases, hehe.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Kormaster check out the forum called "check out the spider-man 2 game here!!!!!!" thread that I made in this forum, I've posted a link that has pics and everything about the game. The evil guys are Doc. Ock, Electro, and Vulture.

The Ones
vulture? he survived the fall?

Spiderman_RJ
WHAT FALL MAN? he stick into the tower

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.