Frodo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lotrlover7000
Well, I was looking on the official site, and near the end of the fellowship trailer, right before it shows arwen at the fords, it shows frodo in lothlorien from the rotk trailer. What do you thing?

lotrlover7000
*think

BingaBonga
wait, wha? maybe it's a flashback or something, but i don't remember this... fill me on please because frodo doesn't ever get to visit lothlorien in rotk, well maybe the trip home, but there's no point, it's beauty is gone.

lotrlover7000
I think its a flashback from shelobs lair

lotrlover7000
hes covered in cobwebs

BingaBonga
oh, yeah, that makes sense

lotrlover7000
Check it out youself

BingaBonga
well i've seen the trailer on the big screen, but my computer won't let me... it's weird... i don't think i have shockwave installed or somethin... but i can just look at one scene at once... but all i remember is like galadriel reaching out to frodo

lotrlover7000
no on the fellowship trailer

BingaBonga
oic...

sauron
it will just be frodo in shelobs lair remembering gladriel giving him the phial saying may it be a light to you when all other lights go out, then he will remember and save the day

lotrlover7000
I dont think so

lotrlover7000
I think hes already knocked out cause hes crying

BingaBonga
sauron, that's what i thought...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.