if you could have 3 x-men powers what would they be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srandle317
me of course would pick Storm,Magneto,and the Phoenix........No force on earth would be able to stop me.

rwendelin
I would want Cyclops, Wolverine, and Phoenix. that would rock.

cinemafan
Nightcrawler, Wolverine, and Prof X. Xaviers telepathy is still more powerful then even Phoenix, teleporting would help in getting from place to place very quickly, and a healing factor would be great to recover from any damage I did sustain.

kofmaster
gambits icemans and pyros

VallejoKid707
umm... gambit, rouge, and sunspot

ab012f9448
Wolverine, Storm and Jean Greys. Healing power is definately something i need. Weather control would be good cause its always pissing down in england so i could make it sunny everyday.Telekinesis and telepathy is would be cool cause i'm such a lazy slob so i wouldn't have to get up to get anything like the remote and i could finally know what people really think about me.

verauko
Rogue, Shadowcat and Gambit's empathic abilities ... I'd rather like to defend myself than attack somebody wink

Paola
Deatshtrike, Psylocke and yeah!!! Storm!!!!

cinemafan
No offense, but when were the X-Men known for randomly attacking people who didn't deserve it? Also I would think taking someone on a team who would only act to defend themselves would be somewhat of a liability. I mean, you're a pacifist, that's cool. It's just not X-Men material, so, sorry...but we're going to have to vote ya of the island.

bester
mine!!!!

Cyclops, I'll never forget him and he'll be first on my list!
just kidding!

3 mutant powers? hmmmm... I think i'll pick teles....

i mean,
JEAN GREY: telekinesis
PROFFESOR X: telepathy
NIGHTCRAWLER:teleportation

Mirage
Nightcrawler, Shadowcat and Jean Grey

It'd warp peoples minds then run away! Ha Ha!

verauko
Oh! but I thought we're olny talking about powers and not being an X-men! If I could have any of mutants powers... I don't think I would like to be an X-men... I would like just to live peacefully without thinking "Which baddie do I have to fight with today"? (like the X-men)... sorry but I chose this powers for my own defence, I don't want to be a world derender...
But If it's a talk about what mutant power would you like to have if you were an X-men... then I would choose Rogue, Nightcrawler and Jeans telekinesis powers wink

Paola
I would use those powers for personal advantage!!!... not fight the whole humanity....

cinemafan
With great power comes great responsability....Where have I heard that before?

Vampiree
pyro, prof, and wolvie... they rock!

Kes
Yeh me too. Storm cos she's my fave and she's really powerful.
Wolvie cos healing ability is always good.
And Jean Grey cos its a cool power big grin

BOPRecruit 16
wolverine, rogue, and storm

Paola
in my powerful mutant condition... I wouldn't have an uncle Ben big grin

cinemafan
You say MUtant, I say muTANT lets call the whole thing off

Mirage
LOTR. Gandalf said it.

Paola
eek! didn't know that ^

roguegambit
Me neither

cinemafan
Maybe so, I don't remember reading that in the book, but that has been a prevailing theme in Marvel, and especially in Spiderman, since the beginning. Uncle Ben said it to Peter before he died(obviously)and they even had it in the movie.

Kes
Topic ppl.

XxGambitXx1988
i would like to have Gambit's power, Nightcrawler's power and wolverine's power

XxGambitXx1988
how do i get a pic near my name??

XxGambitXx1988
can someone tell me please??

Kes
Go to news and questions.
Its explained there.

Jinx
two options: 1. Magneto, Storm, Pheonix -if i need to fight somebody...
2. Storm, Jean Grey, Wolverine - every-day powers

To cinemafan : "With great power comes great responsability" I think Spider-man said this in the animated-series

DemonicGambit-2
Look every character and their unlce (pun intended) have said that phrase.

Uncle Ben
Peter Parker
Gandolf (apparently)
Storm
and plenty others, so let's just drop that, okay?

3 Powers:
Franklin Richard's
Rogue's
Gambit's (at his full potential)

cool

Mana4X2
Pyrokinetic/Electricity with its basis in lightning/ability to regenerate and heal others

I'd have many others too but you said only three.

Mana

eleveninches
Franklyn Richards
New son (alternate reality version of gambit)
Magneto

Magee
Jean Grey, Wolverine, Nightcrawler. Do i get the claws with Wolverine?
And i would deffinatley use my powers to try and take over the world. Well atleast Scotland and maybe England laughing

xmen fan
storm
wolverine
and jean grey,reading minds and being able to move things with your mind would be sweet! so would storms and wolverines powers! shifty

manjaro
Man this is sooooo freaking simple. It's all about strength. Since in one of those alternate universe thingies Juggernaut is a member of the X-men now. I would choose him, Colossus, and wolverine. Just picture the combined might, invulnerability, leaping ability twice as effective as the hulk's of juggy and colossus. Then factor in Wolvie's adamantium with colossus's organic metal, then add 1 healing factor with the near impregnable force field juggy generates around his body, plus that trusty helmet of his that ward off psi attacks. Lastly, mulitply that by the fact that all by himself juggy was practically immortal; having no use for food air or water. And the fact that in metal form colossus also had no use for food air and water. And the fact that with his healing factor Wolvie could easily out live the entire human race if he stays out of harms way. What we would here have people is a being who is truly undefeatable in every way. Only a being with reality warping powers like Proteus, X-man, Phoenix, or Franklin Richards or any number of those abstract cosmic entities like death, oblivion, destiny, eternity, infinity, order, chaos, or Kismet could pose a threat.

Austinzilla
WOLVERINE, NIGHTCRAWLER, AND COLOSSUS! That would kick!

and gandalf did NOT say "with great power comes great responsibility" LOTR came wayyyyyyyyyyyyy before spiderman ever did...uncle ben did it...thats basically spiderman's motto

Austinzilla
Lord of the Rings was originally published in the early 1900's like 1937...Tolkien died in '73

flavinho
Storm, Wolverine and Professor...what a original choice! But knowing what ppl think of me and then sending a lightining bolt in their heads (depending on what they think) would be great. And i would never be caught by police coz lightning is "just a nature thing"evil face

EvoRogue
Rogue(I WANT her powers!! I'd love to steal memories heheh...) Professor X(to make my boss pay me without having to work evil face ) and Gambit's(just because his powers are cool big grin)

Juventus
wolverine, mystique and nightcrawler powers

Beatrix_pyro
It's a rather tough choice for me, but if I did have to choose only three, I know Kitty's would be there, (Shadow Cat) Because I'm claustrophobic, and to be able to just go through things would make my life easier. St. John's would be there too (Pyro) Just because I'm a bloody Pyromanic. Those two are easy, it's the last one that I have a hard time with, Hummm Part of me wants to say Mystique, another wants to say Magneto, another says Nightcrawler. . So lets just say my three at the moment is Shadowcat, Pyro and Magneto

^_^

jojow2
I would have the ability to manipulate reality like Proteus, telepathy, and telekinesis.

FRO§T
i would have telepathy, and Cryokinesis (iceman's power)shifty

Daisy Duke
allusion(mystique), fire munipulation (pyrolove ),and teleportation (nightcrawler)

bardock
super strength(colossus)telekinesis(marvel girl) and super speed (quicksilver).

J@deM@ximoff
I say Rogue's power to take other powers
Kurt's teleportation power to teleport and punch fast and hard and
Mystique so I could be anyone, Hey the family powers!

Hit"Em"Up
hmmm hard to say.

i would love to have the wolverine adamantium skeleton and claws.

i would also enjoy having pyro's powers.

toads jumping ability and tounge ability. ( forget the damn toad odor)

Lord Ryugen
Mikael Rasputin power to change matter into energy. (I think thats what his powers were)
X-man's awsome psychic abilites
And Proteus' reality warping and possesion powers.
Can you say unstopable cool

FRO§T
cryokinesis (iceman's power)
telepathy

animeelf
does it have to be ppl?

cause if not then telekenesis, telepathy, and FLYING!!!!

w00t w00t

Paola
eek! wow animeelf!!! beautiful sig!!! yes

Cyclops
yes I agree. Very nice.

Magneto... Cyclops (but that is a given) .... and .. Morph. Tonnes of fun to be had that way. laughing

liloneillone
3 ONLY 3

SHADOWCAT JEAN GREY WOLVERINE

hairy_man13
I'd have to have wolverine, professor xavier and rogue i'd kick some arse then Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

bardock
yeah but you could touch anyone that would suck^^^^

Paola
maybe he'll use his Prof X's telepathy to control his Rogue's powers messed

Flavio
you are so intelligent, Pao!!!eek!

Paola
laughing yeah I am!!!! embarrasment

Flavio
big grin

The Spectre
nice topic, my 3 wud b:

1) X-Man

2) Shadow Cat

3) Wolverine

Paola
X-Man is a telepath? confused

daryl_118
If I could have 3 x men powers, they would be:

#1 Pyro's PYROKINESIS. i love that character. and the power too.

#2 Nightcrawler's TELEPORTING ability. so i could go where i want in an instant

#3 Jean Grey's TELEKINESIS.

*With these powers, i think i could be one of the most powerful mutants ever.

Vampy
1. teleporting
2. telepathy & telekinesis
3. healing... i mean... regeneration.. i mean... urgh, what wolvie has miffed

Flavio
1-telepathy and telekinesis: to know what ppl think of me
2-weather control:to send a lightining bolt on the head of those who dont like me
3-what wolvie has stick out tongue

hotsauce6548
i would say Phoenix, Storm, and Wolverine

Vampy
flavio miffed

powerfulone1987
I would have to first of all say Storm, she is always my first choice and lets see who else.....Jean Grey....and Shadow Cat. Nightcrawler was a close third, but he has limitations, he can only teleport to places that he has seen so he won't end up transporting into a wall, and the furthest distance that he can transport at a time is one mile.

Wizardkid233
i would like to have these powerz
iceman, gambit, quicksilver geek

Flavio
huh ok i wont worry about this laughing out loud

Jury
Nightcrawler's Teleportation
Cyclops' Optic Blast and
Havok's Plasma Blast (which is, of course, derived from energy absorbing mutation)

Don't ask "why no Gambit?"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

i have it already.

cool

Paola
eek! you're already charming, Jury? happy

Jury
cool

Paola
eek! love

fnnice
GAMBIT,WOLVERIN, quick silver

Jury
Gambit shifty

Paola
Psylocke sly

Magee
lol u know that thing in x2 when nightcrawler says he cant teleport into a room coz he might get stuck in a wall?? i burst out laughing i was embarassed i cried then smiled blink

Flavio
blink

blakjh
Pietro (pietro + wolverine = DOMINATE!)
wolverine (only if i get the bone claws too!)
and...nightcrawler (i wanna explore the alternate demension is phases into when he's teleportin!)

this combo... i would be invincible, and the best fighter ever...

if i got the adamantium too... that would just be too good.

Shadow_King
magnetism, telepathy, immortality

powerfulone1987
Blakjh, if you had Nightcrawler's powers, you wouldn't be able to explore the dimension that he travels through cause when he transportates himself somewhere, the transportation is so fast that you don't even know that you have been in another dimension and if you had the seen the X-Men Evolution Episode that I had seen where Nightcrawler used this machine made by Forge that would allow Nightcrawler to transport himself over larger distances and also allow Forge to study Nightcrawler's powers and allow Nightcrawler to spend some time in that dimension for a short period of time and by what I saw you wouln't even want to explore that dimension, you probably wouldn't survive that dimension very long anyway, no offense, but that dimension was that bad, it had these killer creatures in it and it also had hot lava everywhere to and jagged rocks, it was horrible, so horrible that Nightcrawler himself didn't even want to use his powers and transport himself ever again cause he was scared of that dimension, even though everyone was assuring him that his transportation was so fast that he wouldn't even know that he was transporting through that dimension, and after all, it was only because of Forge's machine that he was able to stay in that other dimension for a while when he transported, so without the machine he would be okay when he transported.

Shadow_King
i saw that episode, and blakja powerfulone is right he teleports very fast.

LIZARDRULZ
forge,gateway,mystique
any invention i can think of,gateway instead of nightcrawler because nightcrawler has to see where he's going gateway can go anywhere,and be able to change into anyone I'd be the greatest criminal this planets ever seen.

Shadow_King
i would have shadow kings powers, nate greys powers, and immortality

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.