I got a weird question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
If you could "download" (like in the Matrix) the technique for using any weapon (not a firearm of any kind) what would it be? For me either the battleaxe or the longsword evil face

dave123
sword smile

Tired Hiker
The rail road spike.

burlyman
id like the power of a cheese helmet smile

Darth Revan
laughing out loud big grin
oh and I thought of another one--the almighty board with the nail sticking out!! evil face

burlyman
laughing

dave123
lol, like in simpsons where there is world peace, and the aliens are over thrown by someone with a board with a nail in it
then the aliens go "you won this time, but soon you'll make a piece of wood so big, with a nail so big, you'll destroy yourselves!!!" somethin like that :P

Complicated
I'd much rather learn a weaponless technique like jeet kun do or kung fu than any weapon form. I'm not Duncan MacLeod - I don't carry a sword around with me at all times.

The Force
i'd use gopher-chucks big grin

wicker_man
A Lightsaber (Either Green, Blue or Purple, not Red).

I Stupid
I would download a machete

diegocala
I would find how to use the powerful weapon of PMS against any foe I might come across

I Stupid
stick out tongue

The Force
well that's really effective laughing out loud

diegocala
The most!! laughing out loud

The Force
especially when the person is hot-tempered laughing out loud

Darth Revan
Actually, that is what I was thinking of!! Happy Dance

Darth Revan
Wicker man, I meant REAL weapons. I asked my friend the same question and he said a lightsaber also.

badger, badger, badger, badger...mushroom, mushroom..

Matrix_man
laughing out loud AAAAAAH ITS A SNAKE

umm....i choose to have the power to see through womens clothes. so obvious, that none of u chose it.

clavis9495
knives, I'd like to use them

LarryTheArch
wooden planks. Just fun to beat beat people with. Not that I ever have. whistle

clavis9495
I'm still stickin with knives and maybe guns or something...

Friend44
I would like to download Keanu Reeves bank account.

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

Celsius
Nothing like beating the crap out of ssomeone with a large dead fish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.