New Music Forum-Please Read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Texas
How many people would like to have a separate forum dedicated to music only? Macco raised this proposal a couple of days ago, Raz said he would discuss it with the mods and Ush said that if enough people asked about it, it might happen.

I think it's a great idea, so if your interested please let Raz know.

Ushgarak
Hmm... I know you wanted the extra traffic but this really does belong in suggestions...

Before Raz kills me for encouraging Tex to introduce democracy into the equation, I'd better say that any result this poll gives will only be a PART of the overall decision about whether to create; obviously, public deamnd is one important factor but there are others.

Texas
Yeah, your right, but the Suggestion Forum is like Euro Disney-empty!

Ratcat
Sinces when did this become a bloody democracy?

Texas
It hasn't!
but that doesn't mean we cant make suggestions roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ratcat
Pfffttt! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
Geeeshhh! sad Now I know why the Support Forum receives less traffic then a Supremes Reunion Tourbig grin

Make a suggestion and people get livid sad

ToMacco
Tex, I appreciate what you've done here.

Texas
I thought it was a pretty good idea. We're always talking about music here anyways, and I'm sure it would receive more attention then say 'Star Wars Humor'(with it's 2 threads) embarrasment .

ToMacco
laughing out loud laughing out loud True that!!!!!

Texas
Not that theres anything wrong with the Star Wars Humor Forum, it's just not really active.

I, like yourself, just made a suggestion. Ush is right, this isn't a democracy, Raz is the supreme ruler. But he made an entire forum dedicated to suggestions/comments, so I fugure the dude wants to hear some from time to time. big grin

I only posted here, because no one ever looks in Support Forum

ToMacco
Tex, man. You're pretty cool. You know what's up.

Texas
I know I'm kewl Macco smokin' cool smokin' cool smokin'
now if only some of the other board members were as insightful as you wink

ToMacco
Well, I'm always ahead of the compitition! big grin wink

Texas
Wow, look at us, kissing each other asses as if they were made of chocolate or something laughing out loud

ToMacco
No one is kissing anyones ass! I think a music forum would be very uselfull!

We could talk about Pearl Jam, Bob Dylan, weezer, The Beatles, The Rollings Stones!

It would be more that cool, if we had a music forum!

Dim
I think it falls into General Discussion..

queeq
GDF indeed.

mah
a music forum? yes, thank you, that WOULD be nice.

Ratcat
I thought he said music... laughing out loud

But seriously, if the GDF was filling up with music threads then maybe, but the odd "What are you listening to now?" thread kinda leads me to believe that we don't need a dedicated forum.

If a sustained level of music based discussion was to occur then maybe.

King Jedi
I think a music forum is a good idea. Any time there is a music topic in the GDF it goes off into something else. It wouldn't happen as much in a music forum.

queeq
Yes it would. evil face

mechmoggy
Music and Star Wars are my life, if you make a dedicated forum - I may never leave!

finti
GDF material, I for one think we have enough forums

King Jedi
There are a few here whcich I don't use but I'd definately use a music one.

finti
What is the point? We can discuss music in GDF it is after all a SW related board.

Texas
OK
We'll discuss music in the new Music Forum, and you can post in the GDF stick out tongue

finti
ok

Texas
kewl smokin'

Gundark
We have enough forums. Just my 2 cents.

finti
ah She agrees with me then big grin cool rolling on floor laughing

Texas
Well it was just a suggestion, let Raz do what he wants, we'll continue talk about music regardless smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.