One Line?!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ahnold
I can't BELIEVE Persephone only got ONE LINE in the whole of Revo!

I mean, looking at this from a storytelling point of view {and not at her, um, assets}, we NEEDED more dialogue with her to find out more about her back story, and what she's after. IS she a vampire? We assume so, but that's not confirmed. WHY does she kiss everyone she meets? To suck emotions, we thought - but again not confirmed.

To be honest, that's a big problem in my humble opinion with Revo. Pointless new storylines were introduced, and merely detracted from giving us straight answers. Now c'mon: seriously, they could have arguably done away with most of Sati's storyline. And while you may all scoff and say: "That's what the matrix series is like - it lets you make your own answers, like it or lump it", I don't agree with that policy. Dammit we SHOULD have answers. We waited long enough for them!

Btw I'm noola, for those who don't know big grin

mors823
That was the one downfall of Revolutions, the lack of explaination of Persephone's role. We may never know who or what she is, we'll just have to guess. I would guess that there will more info on her released through a different medium.
The line was, to the best of my knowladge, "She'll do it. She's in love"
BTW she=Trinity

Ahnold
The line is: "If she has to she'll kill every one of us. She's in love"

PLUS - that was even in the trailer! So we all knew what her ENTIRE contribution to revo was in September.

Still, plenty of eye candy on show, I suppose. Now THOSE are what I call special effects laughing

I'm gonna go hide before korri finds me

mors823
Don't worry, Korri won't kill you unless u say Persephone and Trinity rock and Neo sucks. Oh sh$t, I just said that. Now I got to hide. Spare me Korri if you read this.

AliasNeo15
I seriously dont think that she even wants to care about the Matrix anymore

hotsauce6548
but she always will no matter what

realworlddreams
theres problems with a few characters tho. think about seraph, and the actual fate of the twins (i think they live judging by the ghosting w/the explosion) theres also matters of niobe and jason (locke) miffune, the oracle, we were told what we NEEDED to know, just not everything we WANTED to know.

audioheem
I agree with realworlddreams... we were told what we needed to know. It is a shame that Persephone got such a small role, but could you see her doing anything else relevant to where the film ended? I think we may be seeing Seraph, The Twins, etc. in the Matrix Online... but that's pure speculation... They'd probably be those characters that everyone looks for.

Mordecai
Yeah,

The movie is basically told from Neo's point of view.

If Neo doesn't know, then neither do we.

.....sort of. whistle

clavis9495
confused

mook
if you look at reloaded and revolutions as one big film split in two she had her main part in the reloaded part of the film and another scene in the 2nd part of the film (rev).

from watching the extras on the reloaded dvd she is also featured in the 'enter the matrix game' which has an hour of new film footage in it (including a kiss with niobe!) so she is featured in three main parts of the matrix world

its also possible she may feature in matrix online.

Korri
What the f**k?

Sifer
It's just like Bill Hicks said:

Don't let those ****ers tell you what to think. YOU'RE RIGHT, YOU'RE RIGHT!.

mook
she had a great costume in Revolutions tho!

pity it wasnt see-thru like in Reloaded...

Korri
sick

mook
c'mon korri you cant deny she is one good looking woman

Korri
yes i can

mook
well ok maybe you can embarrasment

but i think shes hot! eek!

and you like keanu roll eyes (sarcastic)

Happy Dance

Korri
whats your point

The Omega
laughing
Okay, I'm sorry. But I think it was FUNNY that Persephone has such a small role in Revolutions, after the drooling around here (to a point where life-rafts were needed), and theories she was The MOTHER of the Matrix.

What happens? One line... wink

Korri
lol yeah

one line i felt was too much

mook
im not sure... sad

mors823
At least it's better than Pers and Niobe's scene in ETM sick

Korri
laughing ok then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.