Schwarzenegger's Best Action Movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vvvrulz
Lets hear it.

vvvrulz
30 Days till closedown.

movie_freak
Terminator series & True Lies

fini
T2 is # 1

MovieKiller
Well I voted for the Terminator Series... but out of the three movies I liked T2 and T3 better... but T2 it's still the best. cool

Discos
Yep the Terminator series is what made him in the A List stars. T2 is by far....by far I say by far the best.

Hegemon875
T2 of course!!!! But besides that I have to say Conan:The Barbarian, I thought that movie was kick ass.

wicker_man
Terminator 2, Commando, True Lies, Predator and Total Recall are my favourites too hard to just choose one, although his later efforts (Collateral Damage, End of Days, T3 and The Sixth Day) were pretty poor.

Kes
T2 is the best!!!

Evil Dead
I'm torn between Predator and Total Recall. Both are great. I like the original Terminator just aswell at those but he doesn't see as much screen time, the movie is more about Sara and Reece.......he is almost the third string character.

diegocala
Conan the Barbarian!

SaTsuJiN
True Lies, terminator feels a bit typical of a choice for me hehe. I really enjoyed True Lies though good balance of comedy and action

BOPRecruit 16
terminator and true likes were both great movies. my brother really liked commando and last action hero.

El Toro De Brah
J. Matrix: your a funny guy Selley, i like you that's why im gonna kill you last...

J. Matrix: remember when i said i'd kill you last?
Selley: ye ye that's rite Matrix, you did
J. Matrix: I LIED!!!

u cant beat class like dat from Arnie in Commando...that movie hosts a great deal of arnie's 1 liner's as well as The Running Man

vvvrulz
Ben Richards (Arnie) "I'll Be Back"
The Running Man host "Only in the re-runs"

laughing

VengeanceGOD
You're all completely wrong. wink

The ORIGINAL Terminator is the best. Why? Because Arnold makes a kick ass villain. As a hero, he doesn't work at all.

Discos
I thought that Connan series was a bit bloody barbaric myself roll eyes (sarcastic) alsoa bit sexist

vvvrulz
Vengance god is right, he's no hero. But we all like him cos of his ... hmm ...

mook
Terminator 1+2

not T3 that was a disgrace of a film.

Discos
Na, T3 wasn't too bad, it just did as it said it would do all along, I thought the part about how that Judgment Day was DELAYED....pft

I very enjoyed T3 though, went to see it on advance screenings and then the day after with another bunch of friends smile

Discos - still can't beat T2

Hegemon875
Now here's a smart guy.

mook
T1 is a classic sci-fi film
T2 followed basically the same lines as the first but with brilliant effects and scenes making it a worthy and entertaining sequel.

T3 is the studio getting all the money they can out of the franchise and destroying its legacy in the process. it felt like i was watching a spoof of the first two - it was so bad.

because it wasnt directed by james cameron it was always going to be weaker than the other two (he invented the whole concept).
having no linda hamilton or ed furlong meant it was hard to relate it to the previous films, plus the guy who played conner looked like a monkey.

the script was poor, the effects (like the time travel arrival) looked over the top and cr*p, the female terminator was a cynical gimmick.

for me the terminator series starts at T1 and ends at T2.

if they were going to do another film they should have done a prequel explaining the back story that is mentioned in T1: The machines send a terminator back, the humans send kyle reese back and blow up the time travel device "just me and him". that film, set in the war could have been great.

98R1
smile

Discos
I can see your point, I sort of agree on it started at T1 and finished at T2, come to think of it everything you dsaid there is true. It should have finished at T2 but that foreign directors wanted the money. Thats why i thought the whole "delayed" concept licked balls.

James cameron should of sticked with his original answer to them buying it, no!

But hell it's out now and even if it is a sham I still enjoyed it. I do admit they shouldn't of needed a budget so huge just to add a few more flickers and sparks about.

mook
discos>come to think of it everything you said there is true.

yeah - iwas really dissapointed with T3, it had potential...

vvvrulz
Fully agree with you mook.

dori_fish
Once I watch any of his movies more than three times... I have come to realize that he would probably do a better job as a governor of California. Just my op

slinger
Definately Terminator and True Lies.

Wolfie
The first two Terminator movies (T3 was okay, but didn't top some others) and Total Recall

Palaka
Easily "Predator". His Jim Cameron movies were great, but he was at his best in "Predator", and he played the role great.

alic88
well i m a very big terminator fan other than that i HATE arnie but in terminator he totally rox

98R1
thumb up yes

Mr Parker
I expected you to list the terminater movies separately.My favorite is the first Terminater although I really enjoyed t2 also.

vvvrulz
There's a max of 10 options, so i had to condense the three terminators as one.

glenn
True lies rocks

Lord Shadow Z
Either True Lies, Predator or T2.

A.D. Skinner
What about Jingle all the Way ? Come on...the foot race between him and Sinbad...now that is classic with him rattling off the names of the Reindeer !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.