horrible news

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedioutcast
ive got some horrible news my house burnt and i lost my computer and all so i cant come on as much now because we dont have a permanant home right now so just keep in your prayers and thats all

The Force
dude if your tellin the truth, then that sux man messed i'm sorry

Tired Hiker
All right, I'm gonna go out on a limb. I think your lying!

jedioutcast
man im not lying ill send pics of my house as soon as i can

The Force
well TH what od you think?

badkittykitty
wow jedioutcast that its terrible news...youll be in my prayers

JKozzy
sadHow'd it happen? Were yours in the fires of Pawtucket, or something else? Just thinking of fires that i saw...

Tired Hiker
Well, Force, I'll tell ya man. I sure feel like an assh*le. So, how did the fire start? That sucks, I'll pray for you right now.

Baylin
Sorry to hear that man I would be devestated to lose all my stuff in a fire!

finti
I dont see why anyone should doubt what jedioutcast wrote

clavis9495
I feel sorry for you man I hope you'll find a new home and computer verry soon... how did it happen btw

bLooMiLiCioUs
that's cuz it's human nature to think the worst of evry1.
oh man i'm really so sorry - i'll be thinkin of u man...gd luck!!!

jedioutcast
it wasnt the wild fires it just happened because of eletrical reasons and ive got a job so i can replace the computer in a couple of weeks thanks for the prayers by the way

Bhang
Sorry to hear about that! Hang in there smile

chatcat1313
that stinx, the computer is my friend... WAIT!? how can u type this if your computer isn't wrking??? confused

Fire
woow that sucks man, I assume you can fine some comfort in the fact that you didn't lose family members in the fire

liz123
soooooooo sorry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.