Halloween Vengence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
ok i know backfire is gonna merge this but nobody talks on the Halloween thread. Well anyways i hear thats gonna be the title of H9 and i guessed that too and i was right smile and heres a thing about it too http://vengeance.halloweenmovies.de/images/vengeance.gif

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im tired of MM movies. i hope he dies in this one FOR GOOD. after 6 they should have stopped making MM movies. actually after 2. he should have just died and stayed a classic horror villain. but because they continued i have no respect for him lol smile but he cool

Michael Myers 1
mad

Pablo G
It should've stayed dead after H20.

Michael Myers 1
yea that wouldnt of been a great finish to mike and have laurie still live. but they made it an imposter and mikes alive and lauries dead smile

Jason420
Michael Myers sucks my nuts

h0ck3yh0rr0r
^dumbass.

Jason420
*** *** *** *** ***!

Jason420
Michael Myers is a ***

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol nice diss *sarcasm intended* ok we know u like jason but dont diss myers. i hate both of them but u dont see me dissin them.

Michael Myers 1
HAHA Mikes a *** eh? At least he isnt a overgrown peice of shi* retarded mother fuc*er like Jason Whorehees anf jason can go nibble on his mom rotted ****

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol in Armenian VOR means ass lol Vorhees VOR!

and at least MM has a gender. you dont know what the **** jason is.

Michael Myers 1
lol true he can have a vagina for all we know http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/puke.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/renske.gif

Evil Dead
They should have stopped making Halloween movies at part 2

They should have stopped making NOES movies at part 1

They should have stopped making Friday 13th movies at part 1

The search for money via sequels has watered down every single franchise mentioned above............all pale in comparison to the original stories of the first movies. All are just as guilty of watering down the story simply to stretch it out into sequels and make money off of them...........

Atleast Halloween 2 was needed to finish off the story of Halloween 1.......that sequel was actually called for. There was no need for NOES 2-7 as Nancy had already learned the secret of how to defeat Freddy and done so..........and ofcourse the killer, Pamela Voorhies, was killed at the end of Friday 1 making a sequel totally uncalled for.

Michael Myers 1
but mikes story is diff. he has to kill his family b4 he dies and i think in H9 hes gonna do so or in H10 if they have a H10

Evil Dead
All halloween sequels past 2 are uncalled for as he died at the end of part 2..........he was blown up.

They didn't make a "must kill entire family" story untill later on in the sequels......which ofcourse was the excuse they used to keep making movies, each one watering down the story more than the previous. As a fan of horror, I think the original story (part 1 and 2) was just fine......there was no need to start adding crap to it, watering it down simply to make more money.

Michael Myers 1
well i liked the ones after 2 except 3 and 4

Evil Dead
Like them or not they were still useless and watered down the story.

I like NOES 2,3,6......they were still useless and watered down the original concept.

wicker_man
I totally agree with Evil Dead, the sequels for both Halloween and A Nightmare on Elm Street were totally uneccesary re-hashes of there resprective originals, although i must admit i quite enjoyed Dream Warriors very corny 80's but never the less strangley compelling.

Jason420
sorry about the *** crack cause Michael is my 3rd fav killer but they need to stop making Halloween movies cause its getting old.... and no they dont make friday the 13th movies anymore just freddy vs jason

Jason420
the friday the 13th got old at new beggining

Michael Myers 1
hehe a Freddy vs. Jason 2 would be good with Mike in it also i think it would come down to Mike and Jason cuz they both dont sleep

Jason420
thank you Michael thank you so much Jason and Michael will probably team up to get Freddy and then Jason beats Michael....the end

HockeyFace
Damn... that vs movie has killed the horror genre...

Michael Myers 1
yea it has and i think mike would win Jason smile

Lord Soth
NOES, Halloween and Friday the 13th are getting rather old, but these movie studios keep punching out new ones b/c they know the core fan base will go anyway, thus making them more money. Then the fan base will bash it, critics will bash it, but they keep coming. Why, you ask? Because they know that fans will see it anyway

goo
moustapha akkad said that they were going to stop the series at 22 because thats how far donald pleasance would go playing dr. loomis

Voorhees
DOnald Pleasance is dead. SO they could just stop making them

Michael Myers 1
i think there gonna only make 2 more making it 10 halloweens, sounds good to me big grin

Lord Soth
The Halloween movies are unending fun big grin big grin big grin

Michael Myers 1
yes they are my friend

HockeyFace
NOES, Halloween, F13, are all old storylines, they aren't terrifying or scary any more, but they are all fun and entertaining... lets just be happy with it. Jason, Freddy, and Michael are still entertaining. They aren't sucky films they are just not horrorifying anymore, and thats OK too.

Lord Soth
The horror villain that used to frighten us are now thought of as awesome, friendly people.

HockeyFace
Not friendly... just not frightening anymore.

Lord Soth
okay, friendly was a little out there........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.