Zam Wesell Revealed and Boba Fett Casting Confirmed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
Zam Wesell Revealed and Boba Fett Casting Confirmed

From http://www.SWMovies.Net

The Official Star Wars Website updates with a great lead story, Zam Wesell is finally revealed in all her glory as she graces the from cover of Star wars Insider #57. She features in the next issue, along with Jango Fett.

The cover also alludes to Daniel Logan playing Boba Fett. This is confirmed if you flick over to the Official Episode-II Casting page where Boba Fett is indeed listed as being played by the young actor.

Back to Zam Wesell and my first impressions are that this character definitely seems to have the feel of a samurai warrior to her costume. There are also some other influences that I am having trouble placing. Go check out the full picture and discuss it here.
http://www.starwars.com/community/news/2001/10/img/insider57_cover_sm.jpg

Dim
Wow...she looks very cool..not sure about the dusty pink color though....I WANT TO BE HER!!!!

queeq
In my mind, you are. big grin

Ratcat
You mean an evil assassin who's only interest is the money she makes from her kills.

Hmm, I think you're being a little hard on Dim there... wink

queeq
Just check out the pic. How she looks.... I mean, I'd forgive all her sins looking like that. big grin

King Jedi
She doesn't look like she does in the select picture. confused
And in the other pics of Jango his costume is white.

The costume people that Lucas puts together are amazing.

queeq
White???? I never saw that. Even one of the Spy Pics from last year showed Temuara Morrison in a blue outfit, walking down to the set.

Ratcat
KJ, depends which select you are referring to.

yerssot
they never said that the pics came from the set directly, they could make adaptions to it...

King Jedi
I don't think it was a select but the picture of him giving the thumbs up was a white outfit wasn't it?

Ratcat
This is true, they were just shots from the production. Could have come any part of it.

krautrocker
Not sure if this was RC was thinking of but the costume reminds me of splinter from teensage mutant turtles , and after i realised this reminded me of the some early concept art work i have seen for vader's costume , which when i saw it reminded me of splinter.

Ushgarak
Probably not a direct link, but both drawing from the same influences.

Ratcat
It wasn't, but your thinking is sound and yes I remember seeing some very early stuff like that.

queeq
Really? Care to share?

King Jedi
It looks like Shredder from the turtles.I've been looking at that pic trying to work out what it reminded me of and it is Shredder. evil face

LanceWindu
The pic of Jango giving thumbs up. It might be one of the clones. Cause they are played by the same person.

queeq
I can't access the site. sad
The crap player doesn't work well and crashed my computer big time.

Dim
Sorry bud..
*heads off to fine her Zam veil*

King Jedi
Yes, as Lance said, the other pics of Jango could be pics of the clones.

queeq
Does the US DVD have such a crappy player as well? Interactual?

Dim
I dunno..becuase some of use aren't so snazzily set up as you.

queeq
Snazzily? What does that mean? Sounds like an insult.

Well, so far Ush, yerss, a colleague of mine and me had troubles with it

Ushgarak
Well, it just ran crappy and crashed a few times with me. I don;t think it ever tried to kill my computer like yours did.

I remmeber RC warning people about it, I think.

finti
Warn them against what????

Ushgarak
I remember someone telling everyone not to use the enclosed browser, and I think it was RC.

finti
RC What is the story here ?

queeq
But the problem is that you need it to open the special webpage...grrrrrr. And therefore the trailer that will be on there on November 9th. mad mad

yerssot
I know someone with a DVD-ROM, don't worry; I will give a detailed scene-by-scene evil face

King Jedi
sad mad sad

Ratcat
Sorry, didn't see this before.

OK, playing the actual DVD parts through the Interactual browsers own player gives really chopppy results. I just use PowerDVD for that.

But, to access the dvd site I could only make that work with the Interactual.

If I did it from IE 5.5 it crashed everytime. Didn't try NS or IE 6.

Ushgarak
Same here.

finti
so I just follow the dvd guidlines that pop up?

queeq
Just click the link on the DVD I guess...

Okay, Interactual is working. Now I discovered I never installed a DVD decoder..... I never watched a DVD on my computer before... confused

Dim
Hmmmmmmmmm...well, you're still one step ahead of me.

Ratcat
So, are we all happy little viewers now?

Dim
Well, except for me...THANKS FOR RUBBING IT IN RC! laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, I'm surprised no one has emailed you a copy of choices yet.

Dim
Nobody loves me sad

Ratcat
Is pretty hefty, at nearly 9 Meg

queeq
Nine???????? Mine's 6MB..... But it has no sound for some reason.

So yes, I am one the bunch now. I've seen it and I liked the line "What do droids worry about?"

Ushgarak
I already told you; it's nightmares about electric sheep.

finti
Like "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?. "???

Ushgarak
That WAS the reference, yes.

yerssot
can somebody tell me what's on the site????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.