who is the best female xmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BLACKANGEL
who the best female xmen

shawdowcat

rogue

storm

jean{ pheniox}

jubilee

mystic
i think rogue and pheniox

Paola
Psylocke!!!

kofmaster
rogue no doubt about it shes just too hot!!!

verauko
Rogue! But I like also Jubilee, Shadowcat and Wolfsbane...
In fact! I thought it's an X-men poll! and Mystique doesn't belong to the X-men team!!!!!!!! mad

kofmaster
rogue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baylin
Well if its about female charecters from the movies mystique does it for me whistle

nightcrawer89
rogue i thinks she is cool

Vampiree
ROGUE!!!!

kohl
psylocke, and polaris.

stormsgreat
Storm!!

Elektrik_Storm
is it ok to put them all down ? cos i want to ! they all rock especially rogue, storm, kitty, jubilee, mystique etc. xxx laughing out loud

Nightmare
Phoenix/ Jean and Polaris rules!

Kes
Storm smile

Elanor
Of course Rogue.

kofmaster
yeah rogue is number one !!!! ^.^

cinemafan
I liked Collosus' little sister Illyana a.k.a. Magik. For anyone who dosen't know her mutant power is to control teleporting circles from the dimension of Limbo, which is the same place that Nightcrawler passes through when he teleports. The difference is she can teleport on a much larger scale then Nightcrawler and can actually stay in Limbo. She was kidnapped as a child and taken there and by the time the X-Men got her back it was the same day for them but ten years had passed for her and she had become a master of dark magic. This was before she somehow became a child again and then died from the Legacy Virus.

BLACKANGEL
I LIKE THIS GIRL I SAW IN X MEN EVOLUTION. I DONT KNOW HER NAME BUT SHE COULD CONTROL A PERSONS NIGHTMARE. WHEN SHE GOT MAD AT THE X MEN SHE MADE KITTY FEEL LIKE SHE WAS GOING TO KEEP FALLING THROUGH THE EARTH. SHE MADE JEAN LOOSE CONTROL OF HER POWERS AND SHE ALMOST WENT TO SPACE. SHE DID SOMETHING TO STORM TO. BUT SHES COOL.

Paola
^Dani Moonstar?

Mirage
Yeh, that was Dani alright!
Another Dani fan! Woo Hoo!!!

cinemafan
Little bit of irony (maybe not) but Dani's first code name was Mirage (if that's the reason you call yourself Mirage then disregard this message.)
Dani also became a Valkyre from Norse mythology in the books

Lyn
Rogue Rocks!! Happy Dance

X-WOMen
I say Rogue because i like her powers.

WeisZ
i voted for mystique, like the character as a whole, her shape shifting abilities rock! lol

KayeLa
Rogue all the way!

Veralidaine
ROGUE! all da way n bak again!

Psylocke-101
in those, i say jean, shes the only psychic one, the only one who's close enough to Psylocke, cuz Psylocke is the best!

SK88728
JEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxroguexxx
rogue is the best ever!

darkphoenix
I'd Say Jean/Phoenix and Emma Frost!! but i love most of the caracters so...

xboy
I pick Rouge but i like Phoenix 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.