Which is the best DVD Commentary you've heard ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
Bruce Campbell, Sam Raimi, and Ivan Raimi's on the Army of Darkness DVD (Director's Cut and Boomstick Edition) is pretty funny.

wicker_man
For me its got to be Tom Savini's audio commentary on Dawn of the Dead the only commentary i can listein to more then once without getting tired of it.

Lord Soth
I loved Stephen Sommers and Robert Duscay on The Mummy and the Mummy returns. Also, Cast commentary on LotR: Ext. Editions

Aurora
I like the cast comentary on both LotR. I also enjoyed A Walk to Remember. smile

stinkfist462
Dude wheres my car... lol funniest commentary of alll

Aurora
I have got that on DVD, but I havent listened to it.... maybe tonight. Sounds interesting! eek!

total metalhead
without a doubt the best and funniest commentary on any DVD is on Jackass the Movie by Johnny Knoxville, Bam, Steve-O, Chris Pontius, Dave England, Preston Lacy, Ehren Mcghehey and Ryan Dunn. its brilliant!

runemesa
C.H.U.D.
Dagon
Killer Klownz From Outer Space
House
Night of the Living Dead ('90)

Mr Zero
Oddly enough the commentaries I've enjoyed most were for me way out of left field.

Joel Schumacher on Phonebooth. (Enhanced my appreciation of both the movie and the man.) and The Cast and Cameron Crowe commentary on Jerry Maguire.

Dr. Strangelove
Roger Ebert on Citizen Kane.

Mr Zero
really now? I havent even bothered to listen to that - I'll put that on my 2-do list.

runemesa
The weirdest commentary track I've heard was one of the commentary tracks on "The Convent" because two characters in the movie do the commentary, as opposed to just the actors that played them. I don't know of any other DVD's that have such a thing. Has anyone encountered that type of commentary on a DVD? 'Just wondering.

MF D00m
All the Futurama commentaries, Goodfellas commentary with Henry Hill, and I enjoyed the Star Wars OT commentaries.

Unholy_Cheese
One of the eps in The simposns season 3 there was a comentry with all the voices (bart, marge, homer and lisa) i liked that

Dario Argento
Paul Morrissey, Udo Kier, and Maurice Yacowar on "Flesh for Frankenstein"
Nicolas Winding Refn and William Lustig on "Pusher"

darktim1
I would have to say the lord of the rings commentary is great and also like commentary on freddy vrs jason how they talked and laughed through the movie the lotr rings commentary is one of the reasons why I want to but boxset.

<<Solo>>
So True.

And yes the Roger Ebert on Citizen Kane was sweet.

re2rules
i personally like the commnetary on resident evil dvd yes

Neo Baggins
Dude Where's My Car
or
Lord of the Rings Extended Edition

Wolf Dog
The Funniest DVD commentary can be found on Simpsons Season 4 DVD with John Lovitz and Conan was really funny too. SIMPSONS SEASON 5 will be even funnier.12/21/04 thumb up

Drumdude1167
Jackass da movie
family guy
brother bear(with the mooses its hilarious

OB1-adobe
Superman: the movie

TheGame
Fight Club and Spinal Tap.

All the guys in Spinal Tap stay in character the whole time.

And on FIght Club either the commentary with all the cast or the one with Palahniuk is great.

MornGlory
best commentary movie -- Fight Club and Big Fish

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.