Back From The Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
If you could bring back ONE famous person who would it be and why?

yerssot
myself big grin

mah
that was a Damn tricky question confused
i can't think of anyone for the moment,

Texas
Kurt Cobain-So he could make more music big grin

King Jedi
He didn't make any when he was alive. stick out tongue (I like them really)

I'd bring back Bruce Lee and make him head of the Jedi Council. Plus he could make some real martial arts films instead of the rubbish that is around now.

finti
My parents

Texas
Awww, that's so sweet wink

I'd bring them back too, then they could give you a spanking and teach you some manners wink

finti
They taught me manners allright, but I show them to those who deserves them. big grin

Texas
No one deserves to be exposed to the kind of manners you have stick out tongue big grin

Gundark
finti's parents.

Because I always try to wish for happy things for other people before myself. And I am serious.

finti
"A good heart this days are hard to find"-Feargul Sharkey

Thanks Gundy it warms a Norwegian heart on a cold night smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

Texas
Now I look like a monster embarrasment

JediOasis
John Lennon. I wasn't around when he was alive and he seemed like an interesting guy. Plus, I'll bet he'd be an Oasis fan big grin

King Jedi
Do you think if John Lennon was still alive he'd be as popular as he is now when he's dead?

ToMacco
Of course he would be. I don't think Jim Morrison would be, if he was alive. But Lenon most definatly

He is who I would bring back too.

ToMacco
If you could kill a famous person, who would it be? evil face evil face

mah
osama bin laden. and I would kick george w. bush REALLY hard were it hurts the most.

finti
Inappropriate question

Texas
Yes
Macco should be whipped with metal chains evil face
wink big grin

ToMacco
. . . whip me all you want. I won't talk! cool

Gundark
I think bin laden falls into the "infamous" category, rather than "famous".

ToMacco
Yeah. bin Ladin is infamous. The Mods here don't like it when I say prick, but he is one, isn't he?

King Jedi
Don't you know any other words? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.