Star Wars Unleashed figures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VengeanceGOD
Is it just me, or are these figures just plain awesome? I've started collecting them, but I only have Maul and Luke so far. I'm probably gonna get Sidious next, as they have him at my local Toys R Us.

Characters I'd like to see next:
Lando
Mara Jade
Nom Anor
Jacen, Jaina and Anakin (could all be one figure, it'd be a little bigger than usual but it would still own.)

yerssot
the unleached figures are nice yes, but getting expensive for some (like me, not that I ever saw them messed)

I thought there was already a lando one out?

Volundro Ramm
i'd like to see oneof lando aswell. Ive got Vader(with mask), count dooku and leia in slave bikini. I want the Boba Fett one and the Han Solo one next. The Yoda one looks wack, which is dissapointing.

yerssot
I thought wack was good?

Volundro Ramm
No, wack is bad. Very very bad.

Julie
I haven't gotten around to getting these yet...but hey Christmas is coming:-)

yerssot
it is?
*scared*

mephistodesigns
have you guys seen the new Chewie unleashed? OH MY GOD does it kick @$$!!! It's the most dynamic Chewie ever, especially since he's normally just standing around, which is ashame cuz you know he can move like a friggin' lemur with all the tree climbing on Kassyykk (i can never spell that), but I guess that's what episode 3 is for. I can't find that Slave Leia, I'll have to hit ebay. The Han/Yoda/Boba waves should start actually hitting shelves by the end of December since things (at least in the states) have seemed to returned to a regular shipping schedule and stores are ordering again. The new Clone trooper is cool too, he's stepping over a dead clone. I just got the Luke/Emperor/Obi-wan wave. That luke's my fav. so far. I'd like a better Vader. i know they can improve that...

yerssot
it's Kashyyyk smile

Volundro Ramm
Chewie/Han/Boba/Yoda have all been for sale over here(England) for about a month.

mephistodesigns
Chewie? are you sure? Unleashed Chewie that Hasbro has only just put up pictures of stating its for the spring 2004 line has been out a month?

and thanks yerssot, i was only 2 letters off...

yerssot
Han, Boba, Yoda? that's the combo they announced in june/july and chuwie isn't one of them

VengeanceGOD
You can get all of those figures right now on Ebay...so I would assume that they're out SOMEWHERE.

GABRIEL05
RIGHTEOUS!

I thought I was the only Nom Anor fan out there. He, and Palpatine in my opinion are the most insidious antagonists in the Star Wars universe.

VengeanceGOD
Yeah, Nom Anor was awesome. It's a shame we won't be seeing him again, but a Nom Anor unleashed figure would just freakin' own.

Julie
really......hmmm I dunno.....there are a lot of nicer personality wise characters....:-)

VengeanceGOD
Yeah, but the "nice" guys can't exist without the villains. I mean, would YOU have watched Star Wars if it wasn't for Vader?

Bespin Bart
Yoda!

Julie
cool./...I definately want to start this collection

mephistodesigns
i love that frickin' figure!

Julie
I should go shopping....sigh

yerssot
normally girls like that

Julie
true....I'm not really into the whole shopping thing....but if I had endless money I'd go on the biggest star wars stuff shopping spree roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
I would join in big grin

Julie
ah that would be fun.....star wars shopping.....esp for the unleashed figures

yerssot
the more figures the merrier big grin

Julie
definately......the other stuff is cool too but figures defiately dominate my collection

VengeanceGOD
Figures, and homemade lightsabers.

mephistodesigns
i'm too lazy to make them, even though i've designed ten or so on paper.

VengeanceGOD
I've made two, I want to make more.

Julie
two what...lightsabers or figures?????

VengeanceGOD
Lightsabers

Captain REX
Those busts from Gentle Giant Productions are pretty nice too...

Yeah, the Unleashed figures are cool. Very Unleashed...

Julie
ah yes those.....definately something I ought to go out and buy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.