Drill Reanimated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarryTheArch
I'm pretty sure that I posted this question somewhere in cyberspace already, but I thought it would be answered quicker as a thread. In the Zion Battle with the APUs (Thank you Alias Neo), after they retreated into Zion itself, those setinels swarmed all over the "dead" driller. How in god's name did they make alive again. The Driller was heavily damaged already, (and from that drop) so how did shocking it bring it back to life?

clavis9495
electric impulses

LarryTheArch
pleaz clarify.

Mordecai
The sentinels used their power to re-power the drill.

Its pretty obvious while watching, you can see the sentinels red eyes flicker and basically go out, they are just giving it power.

sum1butno1
That drill wasn't blown up. It was disabled when the Hammer's EMP went off.

mook
yeas i agree with that. plus if you can believe that they can build it in the first place - why cant they fix it?

Sifer
Yep, they definately give it power from their own, not only do their eyes flicker and go out, a number fall off.

66tom99
It's a prelude to the bit at the end, where the Source pumps all that energy into neo, to 'restart' him. maybe

JediHDM
um...no

Sifer
what do you mean "um...no"?

mailedbypostman
um..no.

LarryTheArch
um..no. means that is not the case.

Sifer
In reference to?

Ahnold
Clarification is needed

Mordecai
I think he was referring to the post about it being a prelude.

LarryTheArch
yep

stinkfist462
the squddies are sacrificing themselves to the highr power.... kinda.....

The Unknown
The sentinels are giving their power to recharge the drills. Neo is injected with some kind of energy or program used to destroy Smith. It's kind of opposite, so it wouldn't really prelude to it...

Sifer
It would be more like foreshadowing smile And we know the Wachowski's do it all the time. Even all the way back to the first movie - Smith's death for instance big grin

LarryTheArch
Smith's death. How does that foreshadow anything?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.