Architect TV Neos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarryTheArch
Can anyone name the things that the different Neos in M2 from the Architect scene? just wonderin'.

The Unknown
Your question makes no sense...

LarryTheArch
I'm aksin people if they can name the different actions that the different Neos on the TV screens in the architect's "White Room" in Matrix Reloaded are taking (Such as flipping the bird)

Mordecai
Why can't you do it??

LarryTheArch
I don't have the dvd or video... yet.

Mistique
I have the script on my webbie so yeah, I'll tell ya

When the real Neo says bull***
They all yell bull**** smile

When he says 'there are only 2 explanations: either nobody told me ornobody knows" While he's looking at his fingers, the others all yell one of 3 things

5 before me, what the hell are you talking about
*pulls of glasses* I'm gonna f***ing kill you!
Bull****! *gives rude finger*

hope that helps smile

xeous
The others are emotions, right?(The ones on TV)

W. Lee Chojin
Emotions and reactions ...

I think ...

stinkfist462
and laughing historically....

mook
is that laughing in the past? big grin

LarryTheArch
i smell a tipo

mors823
Omega, who are you talking to. He's not here. Wrong thread, I think.

LarryTheArch
It is my doing. I've corrupted you all! BWAHAAHAAHAAHAA!

mors823
Larry, it's time to get off the toliet. No more stupid thread and posts, ok?

LarryTheArch
alright I'll stick with the stupid threads and posts to the off-topic forum. OK? embarrasment

mors823
Larry> I'm not being harsh on you, I can't be. This was a nice thread anyway. Obvious, but good. The Neos show different emotion and reactions that merge together to form the complete Neo. Now, somewhere in there, should be a "nice" Neo, following this theory.

LarryTheArch
sorry I gave you da finger in the other thread.
(Hey can I have ur number, I'm only 13 - Revo script thread)

mors823
I'm asumming your a guy and I REALLY hope you know that I'm a guy. Besides, I'm sixteen

LarryTheArch
no from the other thread when i was talking to mistique. *shivers from the grosness of the idea of gayness in this forum*

The Omega
Well, the question seems to've been answered with such finality, that the discisson has verged onto a completely different track.
Please keep private questions in PM's.
Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.