Movies that make you cry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FLIPMODE
Or ALMOST MADE YOU CRY.

For Me it was:
E.T.: I was young then, but what a tear jerker. So I Wept.

Forrest Gump: Certain scenes eith his mom dying, ALmost did it for me, but I held back.

The Lion King: Holy Crap, that's a killer. Simba died so fast, and Brave. All I remember is turning back, and my MOm and Sister were motioning at wiping their Eyes. Then I hera EVERYONE in the theater, Sniffling. AMAZING. I was very sad, but I held back.

Armageddon: This movie ALMOST MADE ME SHED A TEAR, at the End. But as I looked around, I saw all these Men Crying, and ALL the Sniffling noises, that I could'nt stop myself ffrom Laughing. I really meant to Cry, but, instaed I laughed. But that Ending was truley sad, and I would have definitly cried, If I was'nt such a mental case.

How about you?

King Jedi
The Champ was always on TV when I was a kid and that used to do it. Forrest Gump nearly had me in tears and so did TPm at one point but I'm not saying what bit. big grin

ToMacco
Field of Dreams ending.

ToMacco
Also, in Schindlers List, when Neeson started to weap when he said he didn't get enough people out.

"I could have gotten more"

mah
yes that was sad, but i normally don't cry of films, don't know why.
armageddon almost made me cry, it was THAT bad!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

ToMacco
Armageddon was a stupid movie. It hurt my brain to watch it. There was WAY too much action. And everything that could go wrong, did.

Michael Bay is a very choppy director. Sometimes you don't even know what's going on! He was a little better in "Pearl Harbor", but he needs to slow things down.

D-120
That movie always made me cry. (Born Free) I admit I have not watched it since I was very little, but it still made my cry... And of course Milo and Otis, what a sad story, I watched it a hundred times and then one day when I got a little older and actually understood what was going on, I was watching it and got to the end when they have families and go seperate (Pardon me if "Seperate" is mis-spelled) ways, and just... *Sniffled* what a sad one. roll eyes (sarcastic) @ Me

Texas
ET-Cried like a baby
Schindlers List-At the end when they're placing rocks on his grave
Titanic-Almost cried at the end
Steel Magnolias

D-120
Alas, I didn't list ALL the movies that made me cry, that would be a long list, I cry quite a bit :-)

Texas
You big cry baby! big grin wink rolling on floor laughing

ToMacco
The last scene in "Parenthood"

D-120
Hehe, yep! That I am Tex, lol, that I am.... Although I dont like cry when I stub my toe. Not that kind of cry baby more like, I get choked up over dramatic or sad things :-)

ToMacco
I cry when Yoda dies in Return of the Jedi wink

Texas
Originally posted by King Jedi

I know what part made you cry...........When that old prune tells Anakin that all her bones are aching!!
You old people softy, you wink

D-120
confused

Texas
*faints*

finti
The Puts Makeout big grin (Yers and Lara) laughing out loud

ToMacco
*ToMacco throws water on Tex* It will be okay, Tex. D-120 just forgot to take his stupid pills. big grin

mah
being a bit cruel here, ey? that's The Phantom Menace to you D-120.
what does SW stand for anyways confused (sorry D-120 wink )

ToMacco
I also cry in "Dazed and Confused" when the keg runs out at the end wink

finti
laughing out loud so did I
Pretty cool music in that movie TO

ToMacco
It's one of the best CD's that I have!

finti
Pretty 70`s eh big grin my kind off music. cool smokin' rolling on floor laughing

King Jedi
Texas how did you guess? Old prunes make me cry. I flooded my house during "Cocoon". big grin

D-120
Thanks Mah, that was nice of you. Sorry Tex, for making you faint, I have been out of sirculation for a lilttle while. wink I haven't been in a world where people like TPM, most of the people I know thought it... sucked. mad I personally loved it... I have not watched my copy in a while, perhaps I will today. Oh yeah and, for all of you people that thought Jar Jar was annoying, here is another voice saying............ HE WAS AWESOME!!! big grin

King Jedi
I agree.

ToMacco
*smacks King Jedi and D-120*

HavocHound
The ones that come to my mind right now are: Forrest Gump, Flash Gordon, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Forrest Gump because of the humanity of his character. Flash Gordon at the scene where the hawkmen attack the Imperial shuttle (because it reminds me of how a lot people in real life have lost their spirit and would probably never do such a thing). And the scene in Temple of Doom after Indy liberates the children from the Thugi cult and they all go running back to the village and their families come running out to join them. Why can't real life be like that?

ToMacco
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
*Texas runs out of decrepit Indian village hut to hug ToMacco*

See HH has a heart of gold, and Macco thought he was Bin Laden

ToMacco
laughing out loud

That's true. That one post by HH was very disturbing. eek!

HavocHound
Which one? Paranoid right-wing redneck psycho club? So YOU're the one who deleted it! Why did you do that?!

If you think I'm borderline bin Laden, you're sorely mistaken. We redneck "psychos" are like mutants. As Professor Xavier puts it, "We're not what you think we are...not all of us." If anything, we gun-nut survivalist types are the opposite of bin Laden, Hussein, Al Quaeda, and the Taliban. If there was an invasion, and we were the last line of civil defense, you'd sing a different tune.

And by the way, I got the term 'paranoid right-wing redneck psycho' from Tremors 3: Back to Perfection. At the end, Melvin (a character also from part one) calls Burt a "sorry sick paranoid right-wing redneck psycho" and also a few other less-complementary things.

We're not terrorists. We simply believe that citizens should rule and government should serve. Government is the true terrorist. And by government, I mean the whole concept of government as a ruling entity. In America, government is the servant, not the master - a vehicle for the people. It's our historic destiny to do battle with the forces of tyranny all across the world, along with our allies.

No wonder I'm a Star Wars fan!

P.S.: Jar Jar is a real American hero. It doesn't matter that he succeeds by dumb luck (so does Vash). What matters is that when duty called, he went, and he did his best. He always tries to do the right thing, even when he screws everything up. How a person could hate someone like that and pretend to retain a shred of humanity is quite beyond my capacity.

HavocHound
Actually, it isn't luck that Jar Jar succeeds by, it's the Force. Remember, Obi-Wan later says that in his experience there's no such thing as luck. And also, Qui-Gon's always talking about the Living Force. Jar Jar is a personification of the Living Force.

~~~~~

And another thing about deleting my post - I consider that political intolerance. I don't know how many other people on this board are from America, but we Americans live by the Constitution which is an acknowledgement of the Rights of Man ('man' as in 'human' for you femme supremacists out there). All the freedom acknowledged in the Bill of Rights pertains to all people everywhere. You violated my freedom of speech - my freedom to share ideas with others. Communication is one of the the keys to liberty. Don't deny us communication. I thought that's what these forums were for!

~~~~~

And Texas, thanks for the "heart of gold" thing. smile I take after Jar Jar in that way. big grin

King Jedi
I'm making NO comment on this other than to say - Can we please get back on topic? big grin

Batteries Not Included made me cry as a kid.

HavocHound
Jar Jar makes me cry because the entire universe is against him even though he tries his best to do what's right. sad Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan both treat him badly, Obi-Wan acting like a pompous jerk. Anakin even gives an evil eye when they're in Watto's shop. Watto pushes him out of the way instead of asking him to move aside. Padme doesn't even say "you're welcome" when he says "tankoo" after she pulls his hand out of the turbine. His own people banished him. Boss Nass wants him dead. His family disowned him. And our own world mostly hates him and would rather have nothing to do with him! sad

And yet, through it all, he remains kind-hearted and innocent. smile

Or maybe I'm just a sap.

King Jedi
Yip, I'd like to see Jar Jar punhc Obi-Wan. Just for a laugh. big grin

mah
i still think that's disturbing

King Jedi
I think everybody would.

(pst, mah, were trying to ignore it and get back on topic) wink

mah
okay smile

ToMacco
(mah, King Jedi, sorry)

HavocHound, I didn't delete your thread, I'm not that smart. And I do agree that we should speak out minds here.

But you say all form of government should go away, but then you hide behind the Bills of Rights' freedom of speech. Arn't you being a bit hypocritical there, buddy? roll eyes (sarcastic)

HavocHound
The Bill of Rights exists to acknowledge the liberty of humankind. It's an ACKOWLEDGEMENT, meaning that freedom exists naturally. Therefore, a master government (opposite of a servant government) is against nature and is a violation of the free spirit.

Anyway, back on topic.....

(we can contiue this someplace else)

Ushgarak
I'm closing this. It is beyond redemption. Perhaps we can try it again later.

BTW, there are limits to freedom of speech, even in America. Incitement to racial hatred, for one. Not that that was what you were doing, but that is an example of how the right is not absolute. You must consioder others when you post. Some of your posts were highly disturbing and inappropriate, and that is why some of your threads are closed or deleted.

DeNiro
I would say the movie that will make u cry almost for sure would be The Green Mile with tom hanks and icheal clark duncan what a great sad movie that was. I almost broke out in that one. and titanic was kidna sad. and also for some reason i dont know why i felt awful when ryan phillipen died in the movie cruel intentions laughing out loud dont ask me why prolly cause he had such a cool car what movies make u cry or feel bad

Kaleanae
the Lord of the Rings Trilogy

Cinemaddiction
Big Fish

VallejoKid707
50 First Dates

Kaleanae
Yep, Big Fish, Chicken run (Poor chickens), The Professional, October Sky, Schindler's list, The Diary of Anne Frank, Anne of Green Gables, Forrest Gump blink

BellaButterfly
titanic hahahahhaahahahhaha

I am so pathetic

Kaleanae
Deep Impact

Cinemaddiction
For those that care, the masterpiece that is "Schiindler's List" will be released on DVD March 9th.

Kaleanae
Great!

SlipknoT
cast away, when wilson floats away

Crash Overload
the only movie I cried was at the cemetary part of Forest Gump... god, thank god he did not read that letter, i would of been weeping....

BackFire
Requiem for a Dream

One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest

Finding Nemo

Elephant Man

Paths of Glory

Irreversible (made me cry the first time I saw it)

28 Days Later (The scene when the girls dad dies makes me teary)

Paola
The Lion King crybaby

-Stiff-Kitten-
One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest....
Oh F*ck i cried so hard in that movie.

amlap
how bout Life As A House?! my friends dad cried during that movie along with any other female that i know!

there is only one movei ever cried over but i cant remember the name of it right now. it was some cheesy movie but i was in the right mood and i felt bad. sad god i wish i could remember the name... messed

*Georgina_A*
i'm weird, i can cry at any film. i was watching Peter Pan (the film not the cartoon) and when wendy, john and michael came back i had to hold back the tears. sad but films that are really really cry worthy are : Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, Lion King (when simbas dad dies), Spirited Away, One Flew over the Cuckoo's nest, and all those other depressing films... sad

alic88
cast away, lion king. t2( when arnie dies in the lava) and n e 1 remember the movie FAR FROM HOME. that movie was just so depressing

amlap
what was so depressing about OFOTCN?

movieman
Have none of you seen DANCER IN THE DARK?!?!?!

As long as you're able to get into the movie, which some have some trouble with, you will be bawling at the end. And like two other times during the film.

kalantiaw
lion king, schindler's list and The Passion... just saw it today.

Jamief90
The Shawshank Redemption gets me at the end everytime. Thats why I love it so much!

shaber
I like the Shawshank redemption too. But I got teary at the end of T2 the first few times.

burlyman
Blow, Big Fish, Shawshank, Leon... made me teary

Krosus
I'm not one for crying but :

Less than Zero

The deer hunter

The black hole (I was like 8 and when the old robot B.O.B died i was inconsoleable hehe)

Braveheart and Patriot just made me cry cause of how woefully inaccurate and the fact they made the british army into Nazi's in all but uniform. Take Braveheart - the hero was a barbarian who in many documented cases killed off entire villages's adult population then herded the orphaned children into the church then burned the church to the ground... what a hero lol.

lordofwar
In Armageddon when Bruce Willis says goodbye to Liv Tyler on TV.

mailedbypostman
The Green Mile. The only film that could do that. LOTR and Matrix were sad though.

nick1811
Originally posted by mailedbypostman
The Green Mile. The only film that could do that. LOTR and Matrix were sad though.

yeah, the green mile is sad, so's the shawshank redemption (notice how theyre both written by steven king and directed by frank darabont...)

Mandorallen
The green mile
Million dollar baby

thats it.

Solo
Finding Neverland
Shawshank Redemption
Casablanca

Murray
Dancer in the Dark
LOTR
The Green Mile
Moulin Rouge

I'll think of more, I know it.

When I first saw Million Dollar Baby, I was teary.

hershuvsk
Big Fish and speak

Susan-Storm
King Arthur

Titanic

Make me cry..but King Arthur Mostly

Matrix the last one made me teary too but KA Made me Cry my eyes out

jaden101
the champ
dancer in the dark
life is beautiful
schindlers list

jaden101
Originally posted by Murray
Dancer in the Dark

i just noticed that you posted this too

superb film

and i'll add forrest gump when he is at jenny's grave and also i am sam when he is taking his daughter back her foster parents house and the woman apologises to him

Silverstein
Passion Of The Christ

i felt like stopping those people, for what they did to Jesus, treating him so unfairly! with all seriousness

gshkris7272
Shawshank Redemption,Note Book, Mouline Rouge, Titanic and Troy

*Georgina_A*
The Notebook
Moulin Rouge
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Edward Scissorhands
Star Wars EP 3: Revenge of the Sith
The Lion King
Big Fish
Titanic
Thirteen
Closer
The Shawshank Redemption

Denouement
Dirty Dancing,Million Dollar Baby,Anne of Green Gables,the Lord of the Rings trilogy,A Walk to Remember,King Arthur,Passion Of The Christ,a lot of Disney movies. stick out tongue

Susan-Storm
Originally posted by Denouement
Dirty Dancing,Million Dollar Baby,Anne of Green Gables,the Lord of the Rings trilogy,A Walk to Remember,King Arthur,Passion Of The Christ,a lot of Disney movies. stick out tongue

King arthur make me cry too cry

KillTheLight
Stand by me
Finding Neverland
Big Fish
House of sand and fog
Edward Scissorhands

Murray
Originally posted by jaden101
i just noticed that you posted this too

superb film

and i'll add forrest gump when he is at jenny's grave and also i am sam when he is taking his daughter back her foster parents house and the woman apologises to him

I can't believe I forgot I Am Sam. Thanks jaden101!

Rapscallion
Schindler's List right before he flees and says how he could have done more. here's the script, but you really have to see the movie to really appreciate it.

Oskar Schindler:I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more.

Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.

Oskar Schindler: If I'd made more money... I threw away so much money. You have no idea. If I'd just...

Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.

Oskar Schindler: I didn't do enough!

Itzhak Stern: You did so much.

Oskar Schindler: This car. Goeth would have bought this car. Why did I keep the car? Ten people right there. Ten people. Ten more people.

Oskar Schindler: This pin. Two people. This is gold. Two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. One more person. A person, Stern. For this.

Oskar Schindler: I could have gotten one more person... and I didn't! And I... I didn't!

spencerspider
I never cry

Impediment
I cry at the drop of a hat in movies. I'm such a girl! stick out tongue
but to name a few:

The Elephant Man- A wonderful story about the triumph of human compassion, and a good look into how ugly society can be.

The Color Purple-If this movie doesn't make you cry, then you have no heart.

Saving Private Ryan & We Were Soldiers-I was an Infantryman in the U.S. Army and war movies always make me emotional, especially these two. I bawled like a little sissy.

Poltergeist-Because I'm a father, and JoBeth Williams' performance is SO convincing and sincere as a terrified parent.

Rapscallion
I had forgotten Saving Private Ryan. That D-day scene really gets to me.

Impediment
The opening scene was very graphic. My gran'dad was a WW2 vet and he got very emotional after seeing that flick. I cried at the end of the movie when Pvt. Mellish (Adam Goldberg) gets stabbed in the heart by that Nazi bastard.

spencerspider
The Color Purple? I didn't cry on that I was close I'll admit.
Elephant Man was sad but not enough to make me cry.

Blue_Butterfly
ok I'm a female so there are lots of them...
Beaches
Cold Mountain
The Notebook
Elephant Man
.....well there ARE more...I just had a HUGE brain fart...

spencerspider
weird.. you cry alot

KlumpDud
At the end of Requiem For A Dream, I wasn't crying but I was kinda twitching and shuddering.

diabloman
which movies have made you cry ? i had a little tear down my eye at the end of king kong where he falls off the building. the new movie

LiL nAstY GirL
Search? They're plenty of threads like this

BackFire
Paths of Glory, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Elephant Man, Schindler's List, Requiem for a Dream, Life is Beautiful and Monsters Inc.

Brit_chick
Originally posted by diabloman
which movies have made you cry ? i had a little tear down my eye at the end of king kong where he falls off the building. the new movie

King kong always makes me cry which is why i'm saving the dvd to watch quietly with a box of tissues.

The Green Mile
Kes
Of Mice and Men
The Colour Purple
Its a Wonderful Life
Goodbye Mr. Chips

and when i read Captain Corelli's Mandolin i cried solidly through the last chapters.

Mr Parker
one movie that comes to my mind immediately is BENJI. I still to to this day cry about it so I never watch it anymore when that dog that was his playmate got kicked by that crook.

and Oh,Empire Strikes back does almost everytime I see it when Darth Vader tells Luke he is his father.very powerful and touching moment.

jaden101
Life is Beautiful
Schindler's List
the champ
watership down

and most recently i cried at the scene in "crash" with the mexican locksmiths daughter tries to stop the bullet with her magic cloak...dont know why it got to me but it did

Impediment
The Color Purple
We Were Soldiers
The Elephant Man
Saving Private Ryan

jaden101
Originally posted by Impediment
The Color Purple
We Were Soldiers
The Elephant Man
Saving Private Ryan

i cried at we were soldiers too...only cause it was so ****in awful that if i didn't cry my eyes would've bled and then popped out

Red Fox
Titanic.

Impediment
Originally posted by jaden101
i cried at we were soldiers too...only cause it was so ****in awful that if i didn't cry my eyes would've bled and then popped out

Why? It's one of THE most realistic war movies ever made. I listed that movie because I was a U.S. Army Infantryman who was, in fact, assigned to 2nd Battalion 7th Cavalry Regiment (2/7 Cav), the same unit who portrayed in We Were Soldiers, and am VERY, VERY proud to have been in that unit. Why didnt you like the movie? How can you NOT cry, or even get emotional?

Dusty
The Green Mile. So sad watching the human teddy bear 'John Coffee' cry. I was also crying a river when watching Mr. Jingles get squashed, and then seeing Eduard get executed.

One flew over the cookoo's nest. (sort of a proud cry? So many emotions to feel at the end, I did a combination of a cry/cheer.)

Million Dollar Baby

Crash (Magic Cloak scene)

The Last samurai. Katsumoto's Death

I'd also like to mention in 'Reservoir Dogs' that I get emotional every time I see Mr. White talking to Mr. Orange when Mr. Orange is wounded. It's very hard to take in, especially when the movie has grown on you.

Marvel Boy
alot of the ninties animations like (lion king, and even finding Nemo) were tear jerkers

Darth Macabre
The Fox and the Hound....Even to this day.

Tired Hiker
The Pianist made me cry like five times. sad

Clone
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
The Pianist made me cry like five times. sad

That movie made me laugh. Like when they pushed that guy off the balcony. big grin

Dusty
Originally posted by Clone
That movie made me laugh. Like when they pushed that guy off the balcony. big grin

You are a sick, sick person. He was crippled.

jaden101
Why? It's one of THE most realistic war movies ever made. I listed that movie because I was a U.S. Army Infantryman who was, in fact, assigned to 2nd Battalion 7th Cavalry Regiment (2/7 Cav), the same unit who portrayed in We Were Soldiers, and am VERY, VERY proud to have been in that unit. Why didnt you like the movie? How can you NOT cry, or even get emotional?

i didnt like it from a movie point of view rather than a realism point of view

i quite frankly think they didnt need to add the women's side of the war when they delivered the notices to the other war wives...while it may have happened it just seemed far to trite and desperate

the scene with the asian guy being napalmed by mistake was amazingly done though

the acting war dire...the only exception being sam elliott as Basil Plumley

i also think that while other war movies may not have been accurate...they portray the emotion in film far better than we were soldiers

i will say this though...the book "we were solider once, and young" was brilliant

examples being

come and see
band of brothers
the killing fields
das boot

Marvel Boy
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
The Fox and the Hound....Even to this day.

me too

Marvel Boy
also that Milo and Otis movie brought a tear

WrathfulDwarf
Schindler's list.

The Pianist did got me all emotional. But Schindlers list is the only film that made cry. Great movie and it is among my top 10 favorite films of all time.

Impediment

So, the killing of innocent humans who are old and crippled make you laugh? Someone needs to throw YOU off of a balcony, you insensitive shit.

Mr Parker
yeah really.Lets see how funny she finds it then.When people say things like that its because they have been brought up by parents that dont know the difference between right and wrong.Her parents have done a horrible job of raising her.Her parents are the ones to blame for the way she is.

diabloman
bambi

glenncerritos
The Yearling

Jarshewa
any old movie about a dog or something.

Mr Parker
oh yeah,definetly Bambi.Old Yeller as well.

hey Diabloman,did you get my pm by chance?

diabloman
Originally posted by Mr Parker
oh yeah,definetly Bambi.Old Yeller as well.

hey Diabloman,did you get my pm by chance? your pm ?

Clone
So, the killing of innocent humans who are old and crippled make you laugh? Someone needs to throw YOU off of a balcony, you insensitive shit. Yes, you want to know why? Because it's a MOVIE. Last time I checked, movies were filled with ACTORS. If it were real footage it would be another story.

Impediment
Yes, you want to know why? Because it's a MOVIE. Last time I checked, movies were filled with ACTORS. If it were real footage it would be another story.

It might as well be REAL footage because things like that actually happened during the Holocaust. Nazis throwing a crippled Jew out of a 4 story window just because he is unable to stand up in their presence is just the icing on the cake for what those b@stards did. You're laughing at history and at what happened to the Jews. I say again: You are insensitive.

BackFire
Laughing at death scenes in film is sooo goth of you.

WrathfulDwarf
Well, yeah I mean laughing at an illustration of a hideous crime in a holocaust movie might be a bit....disturbin. I just don't see the joke in that particular case. However, you get me to see a film in which some dude gets rip apart by some evil looking psychopath and I'll get excited while eating my bag of popcorn.

DeVi| D0do
I cried pretty much the whole way through Batman & Robin...

Solo
This has to be the most ignorant post I have ever read.

Dusty
Originally posted by Solo

Beside this:

Originally posted by To Suffer
Pulp Fiction is my second favourite movie of all time. It is Quentin Tarantino at his best. Tarantino cannot make another film like Reservoir Dogs or Pulp Fiction anymore but instead some Wolf Creek and Hostel shit.

Solo
You got me there.

diabloman
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
I cried pretty much the whole way through Batman & Robin... i cried from laughing my ass off that that was the worst batman movie ever. childish as hell.

jaden101
Originally posted by Dusty
Beside this:

hahaha...thats classic

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Solo

there are quite a few people here that are in agreement with you on that obviously.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by diabloman
your pm ?

yeah,I guess your too new here to know that someone can send a private mesaage to you.click on where it says user cp at the top left hand corner and it will explain how you can get a private message sent to you and how to respond.its really easy,the same as posting matter of fact,no different.only just me and you see the pm. wink

Eis
"Brokedown Palace". I was like... 9 and it was the last time I cried in a movie.

Fiann@
Quite a lot...

The Fellowship of the Ring, Schindler's List, The Pianist, Romeo and Juliet, Whale Rider, Lord of the Rings, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, The Shawshank Redemption, A Very Long Engagement, Moulin Rouge
, Gone With the Wind. Can't think of anymore but there is embarrasment

T.M
Green Mile.. made me feel sorry for the guy.. But no movie has ever made me physically cry.

diabloman
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah,I guess your too new here to know that someone can send a private mesaage to you.click on where it says user cp at the top left hand corner and it will explain how you can get a private message sent to you and how to respond.its really easy,the same as posting matter of fact,no different.only just me and you see the pm. wink i know what a personal message is. but i never got one from you . if i did i would see it up there.

Fiann@
Originally posted by T.M
Green Mile.. made me feel sorry for the guy.. But no movie has ever made me physically cry. The book of that film made me want to physically vomit. I think I actually retched at one point. Granted I was 11 years old at the time.

Ladyluck
There are quite a few...

The Notebook, Titanic, The Pianist, Thirteen, Pay it Forward, Moulin Rouge, Passion of the Christ, The Lion King, Bambi..

I know there's a few more but I can't think of them right now. stick out tongue

SnakeEyes
Life as a House

Such a sad movie ^

Susan-Storm
Garden State no expression

Oh And Titanic...I mean don't tell me you did not cry..so what if the movie sucked,it still was sad

T.M
Originally posted by Fiann@
The book of that film made me want to physically vomit. I think I actually retched at one point. Granted I was 11 years old at the time.

Well that explains it. big grin

Rapscallion
I don't think I have ever cried in a movie. I may have cried during the D-Day scene in Saving private Ryan, but I can't remember. I didn't notice what my body was doing because I was so absorbed and horrified by that scene.

Other than that the closest I've come to Crying was the end of Shcindler's List and the end of The Fellowship of the Ring(man, this film feels out of place with the other two, but the scene with Sam and Frodo at the end in the boat really gets to me).

alic88
The Elephant Man- never seen a movie more emotionally gripping
Cast Away

gshkris7272
NoteBook
Troy
Ned Kelly
Titanic
Moulin Rouge

Soldner
Originally posted by T.M
Green Mile

This one plus the end of LOTR and Shindlers List

Batazer
Not a single movie has made me cry yet. But I have had strong emotions during films.

diabloman
crybaby i cried when daddy lost nemo

Jen-R
Wasabi & Dont Say A Word, are the ones i cry everytime in.

cramunit
One that made me cry recently was a Japanese film called Nobody Knows. I try not to let movies depress me too much but this one lingered for a while. A good film.

Lord Shadow Z
Only cried during a film when it reflected my own problems but usually it depends on how I feel before I watch it.

office jesus
There are a few of 'em on my list. Namely the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Gladiator was one, the end of T2. I dunno' why, just 'cause. Hero was kinda' saddening if you understood some of the history.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>