Training Day..#1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FLIPMODE
Hey People, I saw Training Day. It should be called, Entertaining Day.

IT'S SOOOO GOOOD. Denzel is soooo detestable, and loveable in this role. YOu love to hate him. YOu just want to See How crazy his character is, and see how he justifies his actions. This is easily the Best acting I've seen all year, and the Best Character.

The movie structure is basically Perfect.

**SemiSpoiler**

Theres a Scene in this Movie, where Alonzo, seems to be finally coming to his senses, and finally speaks from his heart for the first time, and for all we know he was. That speech he gives, makes you totally believe him, and almost understand why he does what he does, and why he must do it. Almost. But if you pay close attention, he truly was evil, and self centered, beyond that of what he say's is a necessity of street life.

I really Loved this film.

ToMacco
I wanted to see it, buy my woman made me go see "Riding in Cars with Boys" instead. I was pretty pissed, but I think 'Riding' is going to win some Oscars. It was good good good. It was sappy as hell, but it was the best movie I've seen this year.

FLIPMODE
I was going to go see that tonigh, but it was Sold out.

Tell me What you think of Training day. It was well worth my 20 bucks.

ToMacco
TWENTY BUCKS? Good God! We're you sitting next to Denzel at the premire or what?

FLIPMODE
HA! You bet!! J/k

That's the Price for me and my girlfriend. 10+10=$20.

ToMacco
It's up to ten bucks in New York? It's still only (ha, ONLY) 7.50 here in Minnesota

bardock
i live training day

BloomBabyGirl
ha ha its only 2 dollers at the springfeld theatre here hysterical

i like training day. its not th bst denzel movie but it was good

botankus
Good God I believe we have a winner for Oldest Thread Fossil dug up from the Grave award.

bardock
yeah i had to go deep but i love this movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.