The cat in the hat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nightcrawer89
dose any like the cat in the hat i like mike myer is one funny guy laughing

Kes
Moving to movie discussion
moving--moved

badkittykitty
I heard terrible reviews about the movie...with good reason i think..I hear you can see the mom and not only that she has a boyfriend whos the villain...villain? there was no villain in the book

nightcrawer89
i like it because mike myers is funny as the cat and the kids make it even funner

Scrappy Doo
The reviews are almost universally horrible. Im unsure of wether I should take the reviews advice, and avoid it like the plague (exact words ^_^), or see it, just to find out how badily it was done.

nightcrawer89
it is a good movie

chatcat1313
i heard it is rude, is that true? no or yes

Scrappy Doo
Id recommend reading all the reviews on Rotton Tomatos. It explains it pretty well, and many of them are outright hilarious.

plenTpak52
I am appauled at all of the companies trying to sell their product through the Cat in the Hat. Lays, Burger King, Swiffer, Dawn, they're all doing they're "cute" little commercials with their Dr. Seuss rhymes to sell their products, and it makes me sick. I cannot believe that one of the greatest and most beloved books of all time is being perverted into nothing but a product placing piece of crap. I just thank God that Theodore Geisel (aka Dr. Seuss) isn't alive to see all of this. Then again, if he were alive, none of this would probably be happening. And there should also be no romance in The Cat in the Hat. The original story had no villain whatsoever (except for maybe the cat himself), and it should stay the same.

nazgulinthedark
my mom is dragging me to the theater to go see it it today, i'll tell ya'll how it was when and if i get back

RoseBloom
Did they ruin the movie? I never ever thought that they could mutilate it...but I guess they did. *Sigh* At least the Grinch...well, I guess not.

Lord Soth
Crap crap crappity crap

plenTpak52
No, the Grinch was good

billyboyd4ever
i would just like to say that i absolutely loathed this movie and i almost left to find where master and commander was...it was profane and it ruined the story. i only hope little kids arent tricked into seeing this

nazgulinthedark
i hated it!!! ahhhh!! my mom tricked me into going!!!! AHHH! NO one watch it! it was horrible!! a degrace to dr.suess!!!

nightcrawer89
i liked it

Lord Soth
Both Cat in the Hat and The Grinch were an affront to what Dr. Seuss represented

DemonicGambit
I haven't seen it an' don't plan on seein' it. How can there be a villian in the Cat in the Hat??? An' 'sides someone told me that the Cat gets a hard-on when he looks at a pic of the mom blink

Curl_Up&Dye
my sister saw it with her friends, and they all said it was a shitty waste of money

nightcrawer89
nope

Julie
wow I'm surprised some actually like it

Lord Soth
Nightcrawer, tell me ONE good thing about this piece of crap worthy only of a good decapitation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.