I'm Crippled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

total metalhead
i broke my arm in 2 places yesterday http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif . i just got back from the hospital which smelt horrible, and i had to queue for 3 hours yesterday before i could get an x-ray. my arms itching like hell and i cant scratch it, i cant type properly and i just scratched my Static X cd and it doesnt work...why meee???

sign my cast anyone...?

JKozzy
~JKozzy~
hope u feel better man!

crazy_c
crazy_c

Aww poor u

The Force
~Teh Force~
Spelled incorrectly to make you feel better thumb up

diegocala
**signs cast...This will feel better when it stops hurting - Diego

Friend44
"In the cauldron of pain, everyone gets their spoonful"

Take care.

DeNiro
hope u get better bro how did u break it ne way

sighned -DeNiro- aka. -Big D-

total metalhead
you guys are so cool http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

i was skating with my buds outside a closed carpark and some guy in a range rover came round the corner, saw the carpark was closed and reversed straight into me, i fell off my board and landed sideways on my arm right on the edge of the side walk....the crack was pretty loud sick

The Force
messed ouch

Hegemon875
SUE HIM!!!

DeNiro
i hate when people sue for dumb reasons but u got a pretty good reason to at least make him pay ur hospital bills and about 2 grand for pain and suffering but still sucks ne way u look at it so get better thumb up

total metalhead
you think so De? hmm maybe i should sue...i think id be a bit outta my depth with all court cases and what not....have any of you guys ever done that sort of thing before?

Matrix_man

total metalhead
laughing laughing out loud laughing

way to cheer me up M_M. i almost feel...whats the opposite to depressed?

Matrix_man
ejected? laughing out loud glad i cheered u up, and that did actually happen in america i read aobut it!

total metalhead
well if that guy could get half a million i reckon i could squeeze a couple of grand outta Mr Range Rover.....wheres lionel hutz when you need him?

cermiestar
oh are you ok ?

Matrix_man
laughing out loud probably goin thru ur garbage can

total metalhead
im fine! well except for the stabbing pains in my elbow and wrist and the crippling depression of knowing im gonna have to do everything one handed for several months and that im going to have to give up skateboarding, playing with my band and basketball for 7 weeks or however long it is. apart from that, im as right as rain.

cermiestar
aw! *hugs*

total metalhead
well im signing off now guys. but i'll be on a lot more often now im stuck indoors, so look forward to more of my whining tomorrow.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crutch.gif *limps off to cry*

DeNiro
well my grandfather had a great reason to sue this doctor for honestly a million dallos and i am so pissed he didnt he had gotten a new knee put into him and they didnt tell him that if he gets his teeth cleaned that he has to take antibiaotics two hours before getting them cleaned because when u get something fake put into ur body and u get ur teeth cleaned then bacteria atomctically goes to parts of ur body that r fake i guess and he got a staff infrection now his knee has been blown up like a ballon for many years and he can bearly walk but yes u have a greta reason to sue i mean if u paid for u medical bills i would say go to a lawyer have him look over ur case and ask him what he thinks and without a doubt he will say u got a case i mean the guy should have looked first u where in the right to be skating at a closed park and also he did injury u and u can prove it with medical records and hospital bills so go for it bro

total metalhead
im gonna take that biatch dude and i'll do it for your grandpa too!!!

DeNiro
if u want after u win ur case send me about 20 bucks there r two cds i want stick out tongue and i think u will like them the new Korn and i lost my first mudvayne cd so im getting another one

FrEaK.COM
Freak.com

hope you feel better

saucybird007
~ Saucybird x x ~

*hugs* Hope the pain goes soon. I broke my hand once in a few places and i know that really hurt!

Get well soon big grin

total metalhead
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/shock.gif tryin to make money out the crippled guy??? sad anyway the new KoRn cd isnt worth the money. mudvayne i like. their in my sig.

and thnx for the hugz girls. you make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

total metalhead
you think he'd help me for 8 dollars and an old bird cage?

saucybird007
laughing out loud your welcome Total smile
Get well soon

total metalhead
did you get bored not being able to do some stuff? cos i love skateboarding, playing with my band, riding my (motor)bike, basketball and football, and i cant do any of the those things, im stuck in all day and i cant even play video games.

saucybird007
Yeah i did, i hated it. You cant even shower properly coz it has to stay dry!
Life totally sucked!! Sorry, im not making it any better for you sad

*HUGS*

total metalhead
dont worry. nothing can make it better for me.

how long was it before your hand healed?

saucybird007
3 months sad

total metalhead
5 months for me http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/down.gif

saucybird007
oh harsh! why 5? how many places did you break it?

total metalhead
two, but apparently my elbow will take longer to set properly, so i have to keep the cast on longer or it will be all misshapen.

saucybird007
ahhhhh sad poor you. *hugs*
Ive torn a muscle in my leg and it hurts! ouch!!

DeNiro
o god i would flip out if my arm was broken that long i would flip if i couldnt lift for a week let alone 5 months eek!

total metalhead
im flippin out right now man! skateboarding to me is like lifting is to you, second nature. I CANT TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.