i just ate 30 pizza bagels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
and i want more damn it but i dont have ne more is there ne one nice wnough to run out to the store get me more and pick up some sunny deligth cause that sounds good right about now yummerz big grin

Pablo G
I love those little shits, it's hard to get them in Mexico.

FrEaK.COM
i have a fridge full wooooooooooooo

DeNiro
i got a belly full but i still dont have ne more but i get them from something called market day and i dont know but they come so many in a box and there is a million of them and the isntant i get them i eat em i cant help it damn addictive pizza bites

Complicated
Dude, there have to be a million carbs in those and not that much protein. Go eat a pack of luncheon meat or something. thumb up

Complicated
Or yogurt. Yogurt's good for you.

tptmanno1
sooo, yogurt isn't nearly as tasty as bagel bites, mmmmm wish i had some now

Complicated
Yoplait original yogurt - 170 calories, 1.5g fat, 33g total carbohydrates, and 5g protein (from whey concentrate) in 6 oz. That's some damn healthy stuff, and it tastes GREAT.

If I could only afford to eat ~24 a day, I wouldn't need those damn shakes.

JKozzy
I want.... sad

GambitEVOFan1
no dont spend so much time worrying about what u eat complicated, u might end up getting yourself sick even tho u think ur doing a good thing for ur body

burlyman
what exactly are pizza bagels?
are they a cross between pizzas and bagels?
blink

GambitEVOFan1
blink dont ask me i dont eat them...

Complicated
You mean like the muscle magazine diets that tell you to eat 300+ grams of protein a day while only taking in ~250 grams of carbohydrates, by drinking things like Isoburst and ABB Mass Recovery Drink? No, I don't do anything like that... I usually take in about 130 grams of protein a day, which my nutritionist (a real doctor, lol) insists is perfectly alright, and right around 1000 grams of carbs (which is actually rather high). Even ignoring the existance of my doctor, my diet would be monitored rather closely - my sister, also attending Northwestern but as a 3rd year med student, is rather paranoid about me overloading my kidneys and is constantly lecturing me about it all.

Thank you for your concern, though. smile

GambitEVOFan1
i wouldnt call it concered, just wanted to warn u before u end up in the eating disorder ward at the hospital

Tired Hiker
Yogurt has too many carbs.

Complicated
Same thing, kinda... smile Thanks for that, then. stick out tongue

TH - it is a bit on the high side, but better for ya than pizza bagels. stick out tongue

GambitEVOFan1
wink No Prob

Tired Hiker
okay.

DemonicGambit
Hmmm pizza bagels sound good right now.....

GambitEVOFan1
confused what are they??

DemonicGambit
They're mini bagels wit' pizza toppin's. Sauce, cheese, pepperones or sausage

GambitEVOFan1
Ooh ok

Complicated
I think Totino's Pizza Rolls are better, anyway. stick out tongue

GambitEVOFan1
huh wat r those?

Complicated
They're mostly cheese, with a very, very small amount of sauce and whatever type of "toppings" you'd want, incased in a bread of some sort that, ideally, becomes somewhat crispy upon preparation. They're the same basic idea as ravioli, only frozen and meant for your microwave.

GambitEVOFan1
huh ppl eat the oddest things....

Complicated
Now that I thought of those, I want some. sad I'll just have to fry up some bacon instead...

GambitEVOFan1
eek! ahh now ur talkin,i kno what bacon is! but unfortunatly i dont like it erm

DemonicGambit
Bacon? what time is it where ya are Complicated?

Complicated
It's 11 at night. stick out tongue I don't generally follow rules regarding which meal to eat when.

DemonicGambit
laughing Hey whatever gets ya

Complicated
Gambit, what do you normally eat that's so normal?

GambitEVOFan1
confused me or demonic gambit

Complicated
Oh, damn. laughing out loud You

GambitEVOFan1
no u dont even wanna kno what iv been eating for the past three months

Complicated
You might be surprised.

GambitEVOFan1
well lets just say it wasnt much

Tied Hiker
I ate low carb pizza tonight. It was tasty.

GambitEVOFan1
roll eyes (sarcastic) i dont even kno what low card pizza is....so im not gunna ask bc i prolly dont care and wont eat it

Complicated
Tonight I have eaten a pound of bacon, five rice krispies treats, three cans of Dew, about 6 oz (half of a big bag) of Cheddar N Sour Cream Ruffles, and a whey drink made of two scoops of strawberry powder (40g) and 16oz of tropicana red grape juice.

GambitEVOFan1
confused and u havent thrown up yet? blink

Complicated
Nope, though the whey "shake" is disgusting. sick

A low carb pizza's just a pizza made with a different type of flour - likely almond.

GambitEVOFan1
Oh man thats gross almonds are nasty,

Complicated
Well, there are other types for those allergic to nuts, such as myself, but AFIK that's the only one made of a single ingredient.

GambitEVOFan1
huh

Complicated
Atkins makes a very, very wide assortment of flours, so that they can accomodate all kinds of allergies. Almond flour, however, is the only one I know of made of a single, recognizable ingredient.

GambitEVOFan1
atkins?like the atkins diet atkins? i didnt kno they made flour. i tried that diet

Complicated
Yes - Atkins Diet. They make tons of stuff.

GambitEVOFan1
oh i only knew about there bars and shakes, which suck and are extremly gross but i lived off them all summer neways

Complicated
If it makes you feel any better, I recently found out that I have Celiac's Disease. It's an immune reaction in my small intestine to gluten - a protein found in wheat. I've been damaging my intestine for 21 years, and now my days of eating wheat are behind me. sad

GambitEVOFan1
huh that sucks, im not big on wheat products, i dont like breads rices ne thing like that, im a very picky little girl

Complicated
I miss four things - pizza, McDonalds' double quarter pounders with cheese, extra cheese, and no pickles, Wendys' classic triples with cheese and two extra slices of cheese, with only onions, and philly steak sandwiches with extra cheese. That's absolutely it, aside from tonight's little battle with my memories of Totino's Pizza Rolls.

BTW, I'm not fat. laughing out loud

GambitEVOFan1
laughing iv never had ne of those things, but most childrens lives revolve around cookies and sweets that there mom bakes but i lived in egypt till i was 5 and i dont have a single memory of eating, i mean i know i did but i dont remember ever putting nething in my mouth, food wasnt a big thing so as i grew up its just never been a big thing to me

Complicated
sad

When I was a little kid, I was at Mayo Clinic (perhaps even you know what that is - one of the most prestigious hospitals in the world) with viral meningitis and the symptoms of what, nearly two decades later, was diagnosed as celiac's disease. stick out tongue I was unable to eat much, and skinny as hell, and that's exactly why I now relish being able to cram in just about as much as I want of limited things. smile

GambitEVOFan1
me and my sister had a lot of eating disorders when we came to america because food wasnt available like it is in the US.

Complicated
Not to mention the pressure put on girls by the popular media, no doubt... sad I'm glad I'm not a girl.

GambitEVOFan1
roll eyes (sarcastic) yea being a girl sucks

GambitEVOFan1
well i have to go to bed ill talk to ya later bye!

Complicated
lol... goodnight

bLooMiLiCioUs
agreed

metal face
i just did your mom

she's still panting

you make another thread like this, ima start crackin some skuls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.