beauty pagents

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

liz123
you can get tips from me miss france 2003 on how to be a beauty queen! any questions are open. just ask me! visit me PLEASE! rolling on floor laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin smile

Schizo_n_me
OMG!OMG! HOW CAN I BE MISS FRANCE 2003! Oh wait, I live in Hawaii...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

liz123
very funny! some people think just because ur in a beauty pagent that ur stupid, and thats not true!

Schizo_n_me
Is that what I said? No. I just think its kinda strange that yo want to offer advice to people here how they can be in a beauty pagent in France when not every1 lives in France.

liz123
well i can offer advice to any1 if they want it.

ugly dog
embarrasment Happy Dance i was hit by a bus two months ago and can't afford to have plastic surgery. i lost my teeth and one eye ball. My ear is off and now i look like i have a pig nose. My skin is black, green, and brown with tire marks running from my head to my toes. My boyferiend broke up with my because while i was in the hospital he and my mom found the chapel and hooked up. I guess it is better with her. i have to use a cane due to my gimp. My hair was torched off because someone was smoking and the gas tank was leaking need less to say... POOOOOFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! please oh please help me! you said i can ask anything... help me win the Prettiest Woman in the World located in Hicksville, CA.

§pearhead
omg laughing out loud

Shadow_King
hello and welcome to kmc fourms i hope you have a great time here.

Corran
Welcome Liz, beautiful people are always welcome here; along with not so beautiful people, intelligent people, idiots, rich people, poor people and even dead people (well undead really).

Telperaca
laughing out loud

Corran, what about the wolves? I guess the're not considered as people tho...sad

Corran
They're the beautiful ones wink

Telperaca
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.