who would win out of a fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason420
Out of Jason vs Pinhead or Michael vs Freddy or Leprachaun vs Chucky?
have to choose from these

Michael Myers 1
if it were Jason vs Pinhead i would say jason would loose. and if it were
Michael vs Freddy it would be like Freddy vs. Jason and Mike would win. if it were Pinhead vs. Mike Mikes gonna loose. And Leper vs. Chucky haha that would be a great fight

Jason420
i dont know i just think Freddy would lose against Michael and Leprachaun would dominate Chucky i say Jason vs Pinhead would be never ending cause they both cant die and they both dont really feel pain

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ummm Lep vs Chuck= they both stupid but since lep has magic he would win
Freddy vs Myers= Freddy won win but if myers gets lucky he would win.
J vs Pinhead= too easy pinhead

Lord Soth
^agree

Jason420
Jason and Pinhead cant die

Lord Soth
But Pinhead gets his powers directly from Satan, he's better

h0ck3yh0rr0r
and for someone reason i always think that the best way to defeat Jason is to pretend ur dead. think about it. he's dumb how is he gonna know u faking it or not. ROFL smile

Scrappy Doo
JvP: I'll have to go with Pinhead, I havent actually seen him in action (I plan to watch the first one tonight), but Jason isint that hard to take down. Its just getting him to stay dead thats the problem.
FvM: Freddy definitly, Michael is strong, but he wouldent be much of a match for Freddy's dream manipulation.
LvC: I've never seen any of the Leprichan movies, but since Chucky's only real asset is his stealth and killing knowledge, I'll have to vote for Lephrican.

stinkfist462
who would win outta the puppets from puppet master and chucky? lol just think of it... bunch of little things running around.. lol.... ok who would win ?

Jason420
i think puppet master puppets like pinhead and blade and the guy with the drill for a head

iron zombie
Jason would beat Pin Head because im sure he has seen the face of hell to many times to count so i doubt he fears Pin Head. Freddy would kick Myers ass in his dreams and in reality. For God sakes i would hope the lephrkan and chucky would kill each other off because they both suck.

Lord Soth
Freddy could defeat Mike in his dreams, sure, but never in the real world. Mikey's too strong for Freddy

Jason420
Jason would wooop them all

Jason420
Jason will beat pinhead

Lord Soth
Don't think so

Jason420
i know so

Lord Soth
Know, you don't. B/c there's been no documented proof of any sort showing Jason beating Pinhead. The only way we'd know is if they actually did make a movie about it. So no, you don't know. now drop it

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Lecter would beat the crap out of all of them smile

zombieman
Can anyone on this forum spell leprechaun? Who cares who'd win anyway? They'd never make a movie with all those in so what does it matter. To answer the question tho id say pinhead, michael and chucky

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Leprechaun! i've said it a million times. check most threads. i give soo much credit to lep but hes' too STUPID. he's soo powerful but soo stupid. i like in Leprechaun 4: In SPace, when he goes inside the guyz...well u know what do all guyz have lol, then he blows UP. lol

Lord Soth
I can spell it, and have been able to since I was 10

Lord_Andres
concratiolations Soth

shaber
Jason might just find a way to beat Pinhead. Jason is very resilient. Freddy is too foul to win, like in Freddy vs Jason, the less odious of the two (Jason) prevails. Chucky is really quite easy to destroy when his status as a demonically possessed doll is known.

Lord Soth
~shrug~ I was just answering the question......

Jason420
Jason would dominate everyone of them Happy Dance

RoseBloom
I dunno...I think that Chucky vs. Lep-mun would be a good fight, but that little Leprechaun has got some maneuvers that would temporarilly win Chuckie...but does anyone ever notice that people never die? Its mind boggling how people try to make Horror movies realistic then they never kill off the bad guy. *Sigh*

h0ck3yh0rr0r
you guyz have to understand that Leprechaun is as strong as Pinhead. Lep has satanic powers. He is soo powerful but he doesn't know how to use his powers. he's stupid.

Jason420
Jason would rip off leprachauns head then spit down his neck

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ok im getting tired of u Jason420.

1. above ur avatar u spelled jasons last name wrong. we can see how much u know about jason *sarcasm intended*
2. how do u know jason is the best?
3. same as number 2

Lord Soth
4. If you think he's the best, intelligently defend him. Come up with actual reasons why he's 'the best'

Michael Myers 1
maybe he likes retarded people?

Lord Soth
perhaps big grin

hotsauce6548
hehehe... yeah... i actually think Jason would be the first one gone

Lord Soth
Hotsauce, let me buy you a drink

J-Sin.VS.Fred-D
Lol mm1, Michael Myers is basically "retarted" (no pun intended)

Outsider4life
Okay man i have though long and pin head would definatly have a cosmic..helish advantage because of his ability to go where ever and Michael seems dumber than Jason alot of the time but Chucky hahahaha...hes smart and crazy but all three Michael and Jason especially would be bble to snap him in half in a second it is tough but i believe it would have to come down to Jason and Pin head Michael is 46 or 48 depending on the credits of the original movie and he is down right slow and not anywhere as near the physical size of jason i love michael but it would come down to Jason and Pin Head

Michael Myers 1
Mike isnt retarded u dumb ass, hes way smarter than jason would ever be. First of all he tricked the people at the Mental Hospital in Halloween 1 and he tricked the parametics in H20 i see your a j-son fan and i like him to but hes not smarter than mike by a long shot smile

hotsauce6548
thanks Lord Soth

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Mike Myers can also drive and Jason cant lol

but who cares Hannibal is best smile

Jason420
Lord Soth lick a nut

BackFire
Statements like that won't be tolerated, Jason420. Don't let it happen again.

Lord Soth
Anyone get the feeling that he doesn't like me?

Jason420
you just always have to rain on every ones parade

Lord Soth
I only rain on parades that need a good raining on

BackFire
Firstly, from what I can tell, Soth was simply giving his opinion about the topic of discussion, which may or may not go against yours, it is not your right to call him names for stating said opinion in a perfectly acceptable manner.

Anyways, get this back on topic or it will be closed.

HockeyFace
Bravo lord Soth just handed Jason420's a$$ to... Jason420!

Lord Soth
I don't care about versus fights...I want a massive no holds-barred deathmatch between all major horror villains! (except Pinhead, he cheats big grin)

Jason420
Jason would beat them all Freddy will be the last to die and Leprachaun cant die

Lord Soth
Wow. that was so predictable

BackFire
This thread seems to be going sour and getting to personal, I think it's to late to salvage it.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.