Where do we go from here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
what is gonna happen to these forums and the triligy itself? will we continue to discuss it or what. I mean we used to talk about revolutions and everything but now what?

Ahnold
Let me put it this way: there's STILL a thriving original star wars trilogy forum, and even the new versions are 6 years old.

Besides - we gotta wait for the DVD and ultimate editions!

The Omega
KidRock> We try to
1) Sort of the open questions from revolutions
2) Put that movie in perspective with the others
3) Prepare for The Matrix Online

Sifer
Don't mention the M O game. It gets me excited every time I think of it big grin And no, it doesn't get me excited in THAT way....well, maybe a bit - and that is really sad.

mailedbypostman
big grin big grin big grin

Mordecai
I'm most likely not going to be able to run Matrix Online on my piece of ass computer.

I have dial-up, and most likely not enough memory to run it, i have nothing to be excited about, except maybe if i get a new computer, which isn't likely.......i suck.

I'm gonna have to read about everyones adventures on here, and be insanely jealous and what not.

sad

Korri
Happy Dance Matrix Online woho!! Happy Dance

The Omega
Sifer> roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, KidRock. Did it answer your questions, or... ?

Neo6.0
By the way, what ARE the requirements to play the Matrix Online? Thank you very much whoever answers.

mors823
Neo6.0> check the Matrix Online Game Thread. It might say it.

Matrixman
I have not played matrix on line what is it like ? smile
and will there be a four film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.