New Blink CD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tptmanno1
Has anyone bought this CD, its much better than the older ones, its darker, heavier. Its got more of a meatle/punk feel to it.
I think its awesome

shadow_angel
I heard most of it...and I think it was very well done smile Better then their other..."stuff"

SAtown_punk
I'm not sure it was better, but I love it nonetheless. I love Blink, and I will forever defend them when somebody bashes them.

stinkfist462
yeah ... me to ... but there new album is prolly one of there greatest

SAtown_punk
I don't know. Dude Ranch and Cheshire Cat were really good. I loved Enema, and TOYPAJ was also quite good. I suppose I would rate this one fourth, after Enema, Dude Ranch, and TOYPAJ. Then Cheshire Cat, then Buddah. The live album ruled.

Question...am I the only one who knows that Buddah was originally released as a demo, and actually came out BEFORE Cheshire Cat? Kung Fu Records then had Blink change a few of the songs on Cheshire Cat, and re-released the original Buddah, along with the "new" tracks, as a Full-length. Also, has anybody heard their first demo, Flyswatter? It has a song called "Transvestite" on it, as well as "Dancing With Myself"(A Billy Idol cover) and "Deadman's Curve"(a Jan & Dean cover).

SnakeEyes
i added this cd to my blink collection and i think it rules

no you're not the only one who knows that, and yes i have heard Flyswatter.

Chesire Cat is their best album by far.

ElectricBugaloo
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f59/t299877.html

§â®äµ
i have it...its pretty good, but idk its a close one between their older ones...

Darth Revan
Personally I like it much better than their earlier stuff messed

Their earlier albums are okay, but they're too whiney, gets annoying after a while. I hate it when people call them "sellouts" because of this album, how can they be "selling out" if everybody hates it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tptmanno1
Man, I was so young, so ignorant......

i don't like how people lable bling as sellouts, they can't be sellouts they're music has always been about the same thing from the very beginning, they were just apop-punk band ...and out of that genre i'd say they're the best

<<Solo>>
The new one blows. After Dude Ranch they went way down hill.

Darth Revan
Yeah... they're much better than NFG and Good Charlotte... Not great, but a lot better.

Tptmanno1
Yea
I agree with that,
but still...
pop-punk.........

tabby999
definatly the better of the blink albums, while listening to them laugh about stupid shit was funny for a while, this album is refreshing and a good change for blink

§â®äµ
yeah i agree with you...

Fearnix

SnakeEyes
Just ignore Fearnix, anyway i like the new album, but its not my favorite. Although it is their most talented one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.