Matrix Revolutions or T3: Rise Of The Machines?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkweaver
Between Revolutions and Rise Of The Machines, which did you like better - which felt more worthy of a 3rd sequel?

For me, it was Rise Of The Machines.

JackSparrowLuvr
Revolutions

vvvrulz
T3 wasnt that flash, but nevertheless ill go for it. I thought both reloaded and revolutions were apalling.

Otacon85
the ending in T3 was S**T but revo's was only slightly better.

Discos
T3, it said it was going to do what it was going to do in the 1st and 2nd one. Matrix was just a jumping mess of a plot.

Discos - Neo becoming blind.........what the hell was that about

movie_freak
Definately Revolutions

BackFire
I thought they were both equal, but for the sake of spiting all the matrix fans, I'll say T3

mook
firstly the matrix was always conceived as a trilogy so it wasnt really a third sequel - it was the end of the story. also reloaded and revolutions were one massive film split in two so it would have been stupid not to release the final part.

T1 is a classic sci-fi film
T2 followed basically the same lines as the first but with brilliant effects and scenes making it a worthy and entertaining sequel.

T3 is the studio getting all the money they can out of the franchise and destroying its legacy in the process. it felt like i was watching a spoof of the first two - it was so bad.

because it wasnt directed by james cameron it was always going to be weaker than the other two (he invented the whole concept).
having no linda hamilton or ed furlong meant it was hard to relate it to the previous films, plus the guy who played conner looked like a monkey.

the script was poor, the effects (like the time travel arrival) looked over the top and cr*p, the female terminator was a cynical gimmick.

for me the terminator series starts at T1 and ends at T2.

if they were going to do another film they should have done a prequel explaining the back story that is mentioned in T1: The machines send a terminator back, the humans send kyle reese back and blow up the time travel device "just me and him". that film, set in the war could have been great.

Kes
No matter how much Revolutions disappointed me...its a lot better then T3.

mook
absolutely - T3 is a disgrace to the Terminator name.

cgtuna21
I really loved the matrix. The first one was the best especially, the 2nd one was ok, and the 3rd was even better than the 2nd one. But i think T3 is better than revolutions but revolutions is a better sequel

Wolfie
Matrix Revolutions. T3 was a fun movie to watch, but it did nothing for the story. They could have easily ended it with T2 and left it at that.

Darth Vicious
Neither, to me both were let downs, while Matrix:Revolutions was better ill go with neither one, they couldve, shouldve been better!

mors823
T3 was 1:47 hrs long, way shorter than T1 and T2, meaning it falls into the catagory of an action film, rather than a film with a deep meaning. Revolutions at least had a deeper meaning that will be talked about for a long time. The T-X was too similar to the T-1000, very stoaic. I liked both of them, but in movies, orginality is key in sequals. The car chase went on for way too long. The one it T2 was shorter and less explosive. In all, T3 was good for spec effects, but lacked the storyline from T1 & T2. Matrix Revolutions is much better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.