Look at my new belly button ring!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GambitEVOFan1
My friend just told me she ordered me a get well present, and its a Playboy bunny belly button ring!How awesome is that!!!Look Look!!its so pretty!! eek!

Complicated
lovely thumb up

GambitEVOFan1
big grin why thank ya!! I cant wait to put it on!!Maybe ill look like a playboy model when i do laughing out loud

Shoukan
coolsmile

Complicated
You'd look airbrushed? confused

GambitEVOFan1
laughing no i meant skinny and pretty but being airbrushed would help a little too

Complicated
I could never understand why they insist on making every single one of their models look like really, really good anime.

GambitEVOFan1
they all look really fake but there pretty, id love to look like a victoria secret model erm

Paola
nice GambitEVO!!!!!
but what are you doing here? you belong to the X-Men forum!!!!!!

Paola
OH NO!!! don't start you are PERFECT!!! big grin

GambitEVOFan1
I kno but its been depressing going to the X forum for 2 reasons 1 being that damn X3 countdown and 2 ...... sad Jason doesnt come on that much any more http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif i wuv him....

sick Im not even close to perfect no

Paola
just don't look at the X3 countdown, ok???
and yeah... Jason doesn't come often but Vallejo does!!! have you seen his sig??? he misses you...... and so do I......sad I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

GambitEVOFan1
yea iv stopped looking at it too, but its sad not seeing jasons posts, he was such a sweety and he was australian!!! Yeah Valle comes in here sometimes. Awww u dont have to miss me i try to get on as much as i can and i always go straight to the X forum to see whos posted stuff, but im not aloud to get on the computer very much im "grounded" laughing out loud which is kinda sad because im almost 20 and im getting grounded by my sister....but neways i can only use the computer when shes in bed sad

Paola
laughing out loud ok!!!!

when r u putting that belly button ring?

GambitEVOFan1
eek! soon!I cant wait till it comes!!my friend ordered it over the internet so she should get it pretty soon!!

Paola
will you show us when you get it?

Friend44
I once saw a guy on the street with some big rings around his nipples. I told my girlfriend he looked like a binder.

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

Friend44
Did you also notice how people who wear rings in their nose get bigger and bigger? One day we'll see someone with a padlock to his nose.

burlyman
love u better post a pic of it in

thorncrawler
the ring tooks cool, my friend had the bunny tatoo'd onto her bum, and it looked really perty, so i wanna see the ring when its in

Celsius
May we see a picture of it IN your belly button? big grin

total metalhead
oooo sexy!

saucybird007
Thats well pretty Gambit big grin

I have loads of things from playboy, i love it so much.

must_kill_Santa
wow it looks just like one ive got but mines plain metal with a glitsy eye

Treehuggerjanie
I think pierced belly buttons look really pretty but i dont want mine done! Im kind of queezy! I pierced my lip and it hurt so i couldnt talk for a day. It kinda put me off!

Bhang
Yes, pics of it in place would be great!

Fire
sexieh

GambitEVOFan1
embarrasment u ppl want a pic of my new belly button ring in my belly button?! sick I think my fat would hide it so u couldnt see it laughing out loud

burlyman
get a pic were we see the whole of you in it too happy

GambitEVOFan1
no i hate having my pic taken! i have like 3 pics of me from the time i was 16 but i wont put 2 of them online because i look huge in them!

Celsius
NOW!

burlyman
confused but your other pic was hot yes

Celsius
Awwwww c'mon. PWEEEEEESE!

GambitEVOFan1
huh i think u need glasses! i didnt put that one online tho, my friend took it and put it online bc she was going to make a site for all our friends.

stinkfist462
nice....

GambitEVOFan1
i dont have ne way to get another pic on ne way stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.