Chooks!?!?!? Are You Here?!?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistique
Plz, I wanna know what happened at school 2dae...

chooks_on_toast
Hey, Steph. I made it, sorry I went off msn, computer reset, but I met you here when I said I would right?

Mistique
yeah, its amazing we're actually here at the same time. Anywayz, what happened at school

Mistique
sup with Dani and larzis. Mad as hell?

chooks_on_toast
Hell yeah. There still goin on about friday night. What did WE do! Lets recap (for all those ppl out there reading our post wink) They were ignoring us and running away from us, so, after getting sick of following the sheep, they get mad at us? it was like they were annoyed that we weren't following them....

Mistique
total losers eh... anyway, I'm still not over Maddy calling me an effing itch. then a cow too..... i was so furious then she goes "want me to tell Eliza what you said about her?' ahem, I believe it was her that was talking behind her back. I came in to tell her I had just tripped over her and that Eliza thought it wasn't an accident, and she goes, she's a itch. Meh, she SHOULD tell lozza what "I" said wink

Mistique
Tonii called me to tell me I was a loser too. She said I was leading the fight and that it was all in my head, then she calls Jess and goes *ahem* I quote "We weren't running away from you, we were running to the boys" and then Jess goes " Yea? Well here's OUR bull cr@p story "We were running AWAY from the boys' I know it sounds lame, but the way she said it to me, whoa, GO JD!

chooks_on_toast
Yeah, she always has real good comebacks...

Mistique
Ya...so, what happened at school?

Mistique
Teckka beat up ben again?

chooks_on_toast
Nah... but Lizzie got a good yelling at for her CUV assinment...

Mistique
Ya, we saw that comming...

Mistique
She's so stuck up it's not funny...

Mistique
If she was chocolate she would eat herself....

Mistique
Err.... chooks?

Mistique
Don't tell me she left! After all this time we've being sayin we'd sign up here and chat and then she ditches me!!

chooks_on_toast
Keep ya barnet on, I'm still ere mate. Went to feed the dog...

Mistique
you have a cat called fudge, remeber?

Mistique
Didn't dear spike die?

chooks_on_toast
Shut up smart ace!

Mistique
Hey, someone's got to keep yous nutters in line!

Mistique
So, gimme a bull story I'll believe...

Mistique
Like this martian dog that looks just like spike grabbed you...

Mistique
then pulled you out the window, stuck it's tail in your mouth....

Mistique
gave you space fleas, that made you smell really bad and then gave you a blue pill...

Mistique
that made you wake up in your baed and forget everything... actually, thats a pretty believable story.... short though, I can usually make up better ones than that...

chooks_on_toast
Show off... Mum made me chop the carrots sad and refers to the MATRIX!!! I saw m3 last thursday...

Mistique
yeah, I saw it twice. best movie in a long time...

Mistique
Trinity died though.... sad

Mistique
grrr... I was so annoyed...

Mistique
It was so sad too!

El Toro De Brah
where abouts u from in aus?

Raz
Please keep private conversations to PMs!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.