Riding in Cars with Boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
I know a lot of you arn't the sappy movie type, and neither am I. But this is one movie that none of you should miss. It's the best movie of the year, thusfar.

I loved this film. Everything about it. It has comedy, heart, and it really makes you think about your own life and family.

Let me be the first to say, I think this film will win Oscars. Barrymore gave an outstanding performace, one I didn't think she was capable of. And even better was Steven Zahn, who plays her husband.

Barrymore will be nominated, I believe. Zahn will win if his role is in the Supporting Actor catagory, instead of leading actor. And director Penny Marshal, should get a nomination, and well as the film. Like I said, this picture stands out as the best shot for Oscar night.

Texas
Drew Barrymore*yawn* roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
*ToMacco shoves tennis ball in Texas' mouth while yawning*

Texas
*Texas informs ToMacco that he is in no way interested in kinky sex games*

ToMacco
eek! eek! eek!

I do suggest that you guys see it. Especailly those select few (if any big grin ) who have girlfriends/boyfriends. Barrymore proves she is a serious actress, after bombing in Charlie's Angles.

And Steven Zahn's performance as the father is Oscar worthy.

One thing that I like best about this movie They managed to pull off a terrific emotional family movie, without killing anyone. In the film, no one is dying of cancer, or anything predictible like that. It's a movie about how screwed up everyday life is.

ToMacco
It finally came out on video on Tuesday. I rented it and watched it again. I liked it even better.

I highly recommend this film.

BackFire349
training day came out too.

ToMacco
No one has seen this besides me?

Dim
Nope..not really interested in it.

ToMacco
Don't be like that Dimmy, you punk

Dim
evil face big grin

No, honestly I haven't been intersted in Drew Barrymore's last few projects..I'd really like to see her try to expand as an actress..and I haven't seen her do that so far.

ToMacco
She does expand in this movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.