Viggo...I'm gonna come right out and say it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VengeanceGOD
Time for all the girls to flame me.

Viggo Mortensen is ugly. I'm sorry, he is. ARAGORN is hot as all hell, but Viggo? Without the hair and the beard, he looks like an older, uglier Bon Jovi.

bLooMiLiCioUs
haha i agree ^5

VengeanceGOD
Ahh yes, but you subscribe to the Orlando Bloom fan club...unfortuantely he's not much better. Especially as a *shudder* blond...

Give me Johnny Depp any day.

bLooMiLiCioUs
stick out tongue i think orli's hotstick out tongue not many guys can pull of that blond look n still be drool-worthystick out tongue

ooo but i loove johnny depp too*swoon*

sauron
i think orlando is ugly as legolas hes a good looking bloke normally or in potc

Aurora
I totally agree! wink Aragorn *faint* Viggo *ewwww*! I think Orlando is okay, his eyes are so pretty.

Overall tho I would def. take Dominic Monaghan on or off LotR... U just wanna pinch his cheeks he's so cute. rolling on floor laughing

Bloom4ever
Orlando ugly? this is WAR!!

§€phì®ø‡h
I don't even know who those people are..... messed

Verity
WTF?http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/nono.gif

johnnys#1 fan
meh.....hes alright I guess as viggo but as Aragorn OMG!!!!:drools:

Verity
But never ugly! Gawd! messed

Caribbean_Chick
TOTALLY AGREE!!! mad What the f**k? mad What the f**k? mad

Caribbean_Chick
By the way.. not complaining or anything but everything seems to lead back to Johnny Depp

but I'm perfectly fine with that *droolz*

VengeanceGOD
ARGH! THAT PICTURE IS TOO HIDEOUS! KEEP IT BACK!

Like I said, older, uglier Bon Jovi. Ugly.

Aragorn#1
.... sadly......I agree, well hes not ugly but hes a fine ass mo-fo as Aragorn ahhhhhh Aragorn mmmmmmm jk

ilvorlandobloom
well, hes definetly hotter as aragorn, but viggo isnt UGLY...

Gilraen
Viggo ugly ?? Think someone needs her or his eyes checked.

Aw what the hell........that's your opnion, not mine at all. Think he's yummy. Drop dead gorgeous as Aragorn........but Viggo is so much more then the characters he plays. So we agree to disagree about the looks of the man........... big grin

mah
But do we need this thread? No, sorry, there's enough "OMG;LYYKE (NAME)'S ZOO BUTUFIFUL"-threads and we don't need threads for everyone someone thinks is ugly as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.