Would you rather.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
Here is a kind of a interesting question...

Erm..noone likes being cheated on right? So...what would you rather have your partner tell you after a lifetime of being together:

''I've never cheated on you, but I've never loved you''

or

''I've cheated on you, but I've always loved you''

And there isnt a third option...if you could get any of these two answers, which one would you rather get...and these answers being the truth!

Storm
Then I would rather like to hear that he cheated on me but always loved me then to hear him say that he never cheated on me but never loved me either.

thorncrawler
i agree, after a lifetime of love to find out that it is unresipricated would just kill a man

lil bitchiness
Yeah...same for me! thumb up
But the point this is kind of raising is that, many people leave their partner after they find out that they have been cheated on...but if given this choice, they would pick the love one...

SaTsuJiN
but why would they cheat on you if they honestly love you? I suppose the 2nd one, but then I'd have to leave them cuz if they planned to cheat on me they shouldnt have married me

lil bitchiness
Thats the point though...sometimes, lust takes over, people make mistakes, sometimes they dont think....so they sleep with someone else...

I dont mean to sound horrible or anything, but you dnt need to ''love'' someone, to have sex with them....confused

SaTsuJiN
I know what you mean, I just dont see why someone would want to do that knowing they'd hurt thier spouse sad

lil bitchiness
I know....sad

G.P
The love one roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scrappy Doo
Definitly the latter, as long as it isint serious, and I know they do love me, I dont really care what they do.

Fire
I wouldn't mind the cheating that hard, if I was sure she still loved me and if I was sure it was like a one night stand with someone she'll never meet again after that

lil bitchiness
No..me neither actually! I know it shoulds really odd, but i wuldnt mind cheating if the person truly loved me, rather than other way arround...confused

silver_tears
Depends with who, and how many times really.
But i prefer to be loved and cheated on if it's once or so then to never be loved, but never be cheated on because then it's like you really are being cheated on and lied to.

chatcat1313
i don't like boys yet, but i'd rather(in the future) have him say the second one, atleast it's truethful smart

silver_tears
you dont like boys eek! how can you live embarrasment
and the first one is much much worse if you yourself really loved the person sad

lil bitchiness
Oh Silver...big grin

But yeah, i agree with you on that one... but some people perfer however to live i lie i suppose confused

saucybird007
If you loved someone you wouldnt cheat on them.

Thats a hard one lil. blink

Scrappy Doo
Imo its quite possible, theres a diffrence between love and lust, and the latter can form even if the first is present for someone else.

silver_tears
embarrasment

burlyman
smile

mechmoggy
I prefer to know about the cheating around the time it happened, so that I could divorce her ass in a second. mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.